T Nation

Nip/Tuck

So the new season has finally arrived. How much more fucked up can Sean and Christian get this time around?

I am rainjack, and I am addicted to nip/tuck.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So the new season has finally arrived. How much more fucked up can Sean and Christian get this time around?

I am rainjack, and I am addicted to nip/tuck. [/quote]

LOL,rj,I would never have pegged you for a nip/tuck addict!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So the new season has finally arrived. How much more fucked up can Sean and Christian get this time around?

I am rainjack, and I am addicted to nip/tuck. [/quote]

lol ditto that my brother. Wasnt thrilled with the season 5 premiere but i guess they needed to really plant all the seeds of the move to L.A. Any chance that Christian is actually the father of kimbers baby and not matt?

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
LOL,rj,I would never have pegged you for a nip/tuck addict!

[/quote]

I am. Have been since the first episode.

[quote]vicktimised wrote:

lol ditto that my brother. Wasnt thrilled with the season 5 premiere but i guess they needed to really plant all the seeds of the move to L.A. Any chance that Christian is actually the father of kimbers baby and not matt?
[/quote]

I figured it would be a fairly tame premier for the very reason you stated. There is a ton of set up to do with the move to Cali.

I will say the “Wayne’s World” dominatrix chick was pretty hot. Nothing close to Kimber - but still hot.

I think the new conflict between Christian and Sean was set up well - but maybe a little too fast.

Christian will be the brooding, jealous little baby as Sean is getting all the attention the Christian craves.

I did think it was funny when they had to cut Troy out of the tv show because of his “Chia Pet” hair plugs.

rj, I like you a little bit more now.

That still doesnt mean I think youre a good person, but if you like nip/tuck, you cant be a COMPLETE douche.

As long as they keep Shawn’s fugly ass son off this season I’m a happy man.

5

Christian is having a problem not being the center of attention and top dog…I see issues. Now Christian just fucked with a tinseltown celebrity with a signed NDA…and he blatentely leaked it to get attention…he’s going to crash this season bad …I predict.

Oh…and RJ is still a douche… plastic bottle…

Wow, I wouldn’t have thought there to be a nip-tuck fanbase on T-Nation.
It’s currently the only TV show other than UFC ppvs that I watch devotedly. Got all the DVDs!

Anyways, I agree with the general consensus about the first episode of season 5. They had to get it out of the way.

I’m not sold on the move to being more comedic yet. I’m sure it’ll work out, but I did not fall in love with a comedy show.

Yeah… i thought some of the comedy was a little cheesy on the first episode and there wasn’t nearly enough sex…

but the christian/sean conflict seems like a nice change of pace from previous seasons

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So the new season has finally arrived. How much more fucked up can Sean and Christian get this time around?

I am rainjack, and I am addicted to nip/tuck. [/quote]

Man, I always think it’s funny that a hillbilly like you loves that show so much.

I thought the season premier was on point. It’s giving me hope because I didn’t watch the 4th season due in part to the suckiness of the 3rd season.

Anybody care to divulge some info and explain to me why they moved to Cali? I thought Christian was married to the hot black chick?

[quote]En Sabah Nur wrote:
I thought the season premier was on point. It’s giving me hope because I didn’t watch the 4th season due in part to the suckiness of the 3rd season.

Anybody care to divulge some info and explain to me why they moved to Cali? I thought Christian was married to the hot black chick?[/quote]

You really have to rent the 4th season. It’s hard to explain everything.

But - the hot black chick was caught harvesting organs. It kinda screwed up everyone’s plans.

Sean moved to Cali because he was sick of FL after his wife left him.

The 4th season was the most fucked up 15 hours of tv ever. Thats the only way I can describe it.

1st 2 seasons were the best, it’s been kind of downhill since, but it’s still a great show

i disagree… i actually thought the 3rd season was the best

um yeah, who is the chick that is Ollie’s daughter, good lord she’s smokin

3rd season was the best. the 4th was too far out. This one looks good even though when I explain an episode to someone who missed it I realize how crazy it is.

I absolutely love this show and have been addicted since I tuned in season 2. I do hope somehow they bring back Merrell Bobolit maybe as a Carver clone?

It would be nice…

The teenage daughter may be dirtier then Kimber. Kind of a younger version in training.

Kimber is a crack ho now…good lord.