Nip Discharge

Only asked because fiddling with nips a lot/tight shirts can also cause an elevated prolactin level if aas/pituitary prolactinoma isnt the problem. Thats why doctors advise even men to abstain from touching them for 24 hours before the prolactin test. But, im betting its mammary tissue that is a residual of puberty, coupled with an increase in prolactin due to a decrease in dopamine and and increase in cortisol. I got a scan to check for a microadenoma, turns out mine was stress related.

If you have a good libido, your boobs arent growing or discharging witthout stimulation, lifestyle factors are more than likely the case than say a pituitary tumor or elevated estrogen. On a side note, if you run a lot,and arent in good aerobic condition, this can skyrocket prolactin. Idk why, perhaps its body stress related. But its been reflected in my bloods on multiple occasions. Took my prolactin from 14 to 36, then when i stopped running, 11, then i started again, and it was 28 range 0-18. High protein diets seemed to be fine, but nearly pure protein diets skyrocketed my prolactin. If you have a lot of sex, prolactin will also be elevated causing refractory periods. I was sexually active throughout the course of those bloods. Point is, it can all effect the discharge.

Stress, eh?

That could explain a lot. Been doing an insanely heavy courseload lately that’s been killing my diet, sleep patterns, and social life in general lol.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Stress, eh?

That could explain a lot. Been doing an insanely heavy courseload lately that’s been killing my diet, sleep patterns, and social life in general lol.[/quote]

Perhaps you can get a note from your doctor to your professors saying they have to go easy on you on account of the stress of academics causing you to grow tits?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Stress, eh?

That could explain a lot. Been doing an insanely heavy courseload lately that’s been killing my diet, sleep patterns, and social life in general lol.[/quote]

Perhaps you can get a note from your doctor to your professors saying they have to go easy on you on account of the stress of academics causing you to grow tits?[/quote]

Good idea but i’ll one up it. Talk to the doctor, and if deemed necessary, get prescription cabergoline then have the best sex of your life.