Ninja Warrior G4TV

There hasn’t been a thread dedicated to this yet, so thought I’d make one to share thoughts/opinions.

Who else watched the marathon on G4 the other day? Man I think this show is AWESOME. Personally I think I could tear some shit up on those courses if given the chance. It’s all about grip strength/endurance/strength/speed.

Here’s some videos for all you ninja warrior newbies.

Some fellow Michigan guy going through stage 3

some of the funny characters on there lol

some wipeouts.

my favorite contestant is this guy Makoto Nagano

here’s some funny tranny trying to conquer stage 1 obstacle course LOL

IMHO, The only time I enjoy Ninja Warrior is when miss munn is doing the obstacle, even though she couldn’t pass the first stage last year. I watched last years, that one guy from G4 got pretty damn far.

The only problem with that show is i can’t tell if its a re-run or not. And the first stage is boring, after that its pretty sweet. I find it boring to watch dozens of people fail.

i love it. we dont have G4 where i am at, so when we go out of town to someones house who does have it, im glued to the tv for hours.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
IMHO, The only time I enjoy Ninja Warrior is when miss munn is doing the obstacle, even though she couldn’t pass the first stage last year. I watched last years, that one guy from G4 got pretty damn far.[/quote]

oh yeahhh i love her, damn that voluptious body. I could watch her run and fail the obstacles all day. I’m visualizing it though with her being butt naked.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
IMHO, The only time I enjoy Ninja Warrior is when miss munn is doing the obstacle, even though she couldn’t pass the first stage last year. I watched last years, that one guy from G4 got pretty damn far.

oh yeahhh i love her, damn that voluptious body. I could watch her run and fail the obstacles all day. I’m visualizing it though with her being butt naked.[/quote]

x2
nice boobs

Wow she’s good.