Nike Pro Compression Shorts

I thought this was the best place for this. I got a pair of “Nike Pro compression” shorts, if I wear them at the track would it make any difference if I wore some boxer shorts underneath? so I don’t have to clean them as often and the penis issues also…

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
I thought this was the best place for this. I got a pair of “Nike Pro compression” shorts, if I wear them at the track would it make any difference if I wore some boxer shorts underneath? so I don’t have to clean them as often and the penis issues also…[/quote]

I don’t know why you’d hit the track with anything other than briefs or boxer briefs.

Cleaning issues aside, boxers suck because your shit gets all tangled up in them as they ride up your legs and it can be really uncomfortable when your left nut becomes your right and your dick is under both of them.

we all hate sticky balls half a mile in with no underwear.

Wear the shorts, but put some supportive undies on.

They are classed as underwear. 82% Polyester and 18% spandex, they are what most people wear on the track?

I would not put boxers underneath compression shorts. If all you do is train in them, then just hang them up to dry after each session. They’ll be good for a few sessions before you’ll need to wash them, and boxers wouldn’t really help in that regard anyway.

As for your nether regions, just pick a side and stuff all your junk either to the left or right of the seam. It’s not too uncomfortable for me, and there’s a 99% my legs are bigger than yours. Smaller legs mean you’ll have more room down there.

Also, wear a pair of loose shorts on top of the compression shorts. No one wants to see you in your underwear.

[quote]Welsh Warrior wrote:
They are classed as underwear. 82% Polyester and 18% spandex, they are what most people wear on the track?[/quote]

If you’re a competitive athlete, go ahead and wear only the tights.

If you’re not, then do everyone a favor and wear some loose shorts on top of the tights.

Do not wear anyting underneath them.

Don’t put anything underneath the compression shorts.

Or, you could be a real man and pick up a pair of running shorts. Of course, you may need to work on your leg tan before you wear them in public :wink:

I started practicing almost exclusively in compression shorts (adidas short tights)(by the way, they’re 5 bucks at firsttothefinish.com.

However, I used them because my legs are pretty large for a distance runner and the shorts just chaff too much. Don’t wear anything underneath. Just don’t be one of those guys that wears underwear compression shorts as running compressions shorts. It looks really weird.

Damn I bought them thinking they were what I should wear for running… Quite a lot of people I have seen have these kind. The Penis thing isn’t a issue it kinda fits nicely and stuff.

I have a pair myself, best things ever. I wear them for rugby as well.

Usually, what works well is a pair of tight cotton boxer briefs. Calvin Klein type (just for imaging purposes).

Those shorts are great, especially in the winter.