T Nation

Nike Free Sizing

Hi guys,

I know there are a few Free wearers on here so I thought I’d ask about sizing. I tried on both the 11.5 and 12’s with thin sport socks (anklet tennis type). The 11.5s were tight, the 12’s had a big more room. But since you wear them barefoot, I assume the 11.5 would be quite snug without being too tight when barefoot. Would the 11.5’s be right? tighter than a normal pair of shoes, but no overly uncomfortable.

yeah man i have the nike free 7.0 trainers (awesome shoe btw). they tend to stretch out a bit after a couple training sessions. i wear mine with the same kind of socks you described above. hope that helps.

I wear them with no socks and buy the same size I typically buy for all my other shoes.

[quote]sdspeedracer wrote:
I wear them with no socks and buy the same size I typically buy for all my other shoes.[/quote]

Me too…but then, from the other 435,386,329 posts on the subject, you may already know this.

LMFAO knew that was coming

[quote]Professor X wrote:
sdspeedracer wrote:
I wear them with no socks and buy the same size I typically buy for all my other shoes.

Me too…but then, from the other 435,386,329 posts on the subject, you may already know this.[/quote]

I think I read that in the ‘music I lift to’ thread(s).