T Nation

Nightmares for the Next Two Weeks

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1878462,00.html

I don’t support sex offenders, but seriously…

It’s “degrading”…

Yeah, because fucking little kids isn’t degrading at all. It’s good for them, right?

So?

Let’s say you rape a woman and she get’s pregnant. You’ll have destroyed one life, and possible a second one. More than enough reason to cut your balls off.

I say let 'em. Hell chop their dicks off for good measure too.

This would only bother me if I was a sex offender.

It says the treatment is voluntary.

Yup. There’s no cure of rapists, child abusers, sex offenders, etc…so yeah, off with their heads!

If they did that in the U.S. (which I would support) the child rape cases would plummet. Fuck em. Castrate them all.

[quote]randman wrote:
If they did that in the U.S. (which I would support) the child rape cases would plummet. Fuck em. Castrate them all.[/quote]

I believe they do offer chemical castration here in the US. It isn’t permanent though.

OK lets put this another way…

Say your having sex with a girl good times she said yes. Round 2 comes up and she is all into being ruff. So you say sure nothing wrong with some kinky play right? Plus if you refuse the fun might end? Pull her hair smack her ass a bit maybe some luv bites and she scratches you. You scratch back. Nothing damaging minor scrapes and bruising.

Next day cops show up at your house saying your under arrest for rape of so and so. And your convicted in court because of the evidence against you.

Or your a teacher some little kid gets found out that he/she is being molested and points the finger at you! When its his/her sibling or parent molesting the poor kid. So the kid is protecting the family.

Next your getting arrested and for some stupid reason the jury believes it.

Do you now think the your balls should be removed against your will?

Food for thought, cause no justice system is perfect. It also seems like this course of treatment is imperfect as well.

It says sex offenders.
It doesn’t mean rape, it could be something far less as long as it falls in that category.
This is completely retarded.

As far as rape goes im not sure how this would work…from what I have heard most rapes are not a form of lust or attraction its a form of dominance and violence…so I would just assume that even with no balls or dick this piece of shit would still want to hurt and harm people…just fucking incarcerate them for life…

we do it to drug dealers and people that hit people wheil drinking and driving…and all kinds of other reasons we lock people away for life…WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT WE LOCK THESE BAGS OF SHIT UP FOREVER??? Oh pry cause the fucking governors and there pastors are in on the fun too…Alright now Im going to home school my kids…Im scared now.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
stuff written…

[/quote]

I’m talking about clear-cut, child rape cases only. If you have any doubts about said offender, let him go and then have Nightline pose as a 12 year old online and invite him over to the house. If said online Internet predator does indeed come over to the house, let Chris Hanson do the honors of slicing off his balls right then and there.

Yeah I have no problems with all predators being sliced up even removing all genitals. Just make sure its the right person and beyond a shadow of a doubt! Then fuckem they get what they deserve.

I don’t see how its a punishment if it’s by request.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I don’t see how its a punishment if it’s by request.[/quote]

Good point!..Just for the record See attached photo.

Turn them into organ donors.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Turn them into organ donors.[/quote]

Um…who would want that shit?

Non violent sex-related crime is the most over-hyped crime of the 20th and 21st century.

Rape is just a manifestation of a biological imperative, and an alternative mating mechanism.

Read some of TC’s articles. Biological mandates are a powerful, logical impetus to these actions.

Now, the current label of “Sex Offender” includes anything from violent rape to touching a kid in his naughty bits.

Hmm. I don’t think these two acts are tantamount to each other.

A guy doesn’t deserve to have his dick cut off, or testicles removed for touching a kid in the crotch.

sigh Puritanical America with its religiously informed laws…

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Turn them into organ donors.

Um…who would want that shit? [/quote]

Maybe the people who are on a waiting list for organs. I would think that most people wouldn’t give a shit as long as it’s a heathy organ, no?

[quote]Ted Bundy wrote:
Non violent sex-related crime is the most over-hyped crime of the 20th and 21st century.

Rape is just a manifestation of a biological imperative, and an alternative mating mechanism.

Read some of TC’s articles. Biological mandates are a powerful, logical impetus to these actions.

Now, the current label of “Sex Offender” includes anything from violent rape to touching a kid in his naughty bits.

Hmm. I don’t think these two acts are tantamount to each other.

A guy doesn’t deserve to have his dick cut off, or testicles removed for touching a kid in the crotch.

sigh Puritanical America with its religiously informed laws…

[/quote]

Was this your argument after they found your kiddie porn on your computer and kicked you out of the priesthood?