Night Sweats the Night After Taking My First Anastrozole Dose

We must be very sensitive to AI. Seems there are 2 sets of people here. Sensitive and not. You and I seem to be in the sensitive camp. Sensitive to AI and also E2. It seems crazy how some guys are running the same protocol but taking literally 10-30 times the AI. Everyone’s different, that’s for sure.

I’d rather be sensitive than have to take an AI

after reading about anastrozole + having a bit high estridol i asked my hormone doc about it, he said sure + wrote a script 0.1MG minit roche 1 or 2 twice weekly. using just 1 twice weekly for a few weeks i began walking like i was drunk then could not wizz, long story short a hospital visit + a tube to wizz, everything DON’T agree with everyone!! all better now

I’m getting ready to head back to the states from Vietnam and the Philippines. Just wanted to let everyone know that traveling with all of my TRT gear was a breeze. No issues what so ever. No one in ever even asked about it. So, no need to sweat if you’re traveling overseas.

anastrozole did not agree with me as a small dose had bad effects to say the least, everyone is different for sure

What’s the latest? You feeling good?

Been feeling great! I switched to subq and actually upped my dosage (since it’s not absorbed as well in fat as muscle) and haven’t taken any AI for months. I haven’t done any bloodwork either lately since I feel good.

From everything I read, going off AI is highly recommended. The only way I was able to figure it out was by going subq. Otherwise, things were bouncing all over and felt like I could never keep anything under control. Not a problem with subq.

Great to hear! So from your experience is what they say true about not feeling balanced until 6-weeks at the same dose? Or can you jump around and feel fine?

Well, when I started this post I was doing IM and AI and that was really tough for me to control. One day I’d feel great then I wouldn’t. Smaller tweaks would make me feel changes pretty quickly since IM is much faster absorbed than subq. And I was trying to find a balance with AI and couldn’t.

But, switching to subq it balanced on it’s own and I can pretty much mess with dosage and it doesn’t effect me as much. For example, 10 days ago I switched from 90mg 3x wk to 110mg 3x wk and I haven’t really even noticed a difference yet. It’s much more subdued with subq.

doing smaller doses twice weekly were recommended by my former retired dr shippen to better control estrogen especially as we age.