Nidal Hasan Part of Presidential Transition Task Force?

If this is true do you wonder why there is a delay in the investigation?
edit: he is on page 29.

If true, what would be the big deal?

People knew before the election that Obama was palsy-walsy with Bill Ayres and voted for him anyway, so what difference would another terrorist make?

Even if true, what are the chances that Obama supporters, his party, or the news media would turn on him over it? If even (in the latter case) bother to report it at all?

Aside from all that: It is not as if the Obama Administration had become known for sterling vetting practices to date anyway. Probably they found he was a tax cheat, and so he was immediately qualified on that basis.

It just seems that at every turn this guy takes there is a new twist involving someone so messed up they couldn’t pass a background check for a job at SEARS yet they are playing somewhat of a key role in the policy of this country.

Well what do you expect?

Obama himself couldn’t pass a background check for anything serious given his decision to seal so many of his records.

WOW. Can any of us seal our records and everything? That’s convenient.

Wow, the douchebaggery runs amok once again. And all the usual suspects, to boot. Well, not all really, but it’s still early. The rest will be sure to chime in shortly.

A simple Google search exposes this as a myth, but that wouldn’t have prevented you from posting it and the rest from jumping on your bandwagon.

You can find your own link, it wasn’t very hard.

Apparently if you have a million dollars plus to spend on legal fees (reported estimates stated by attorneys), and have a lot of pull, you can do it.

However, so as to make sure that both sides are presented, a while back I put a challenge to those seeing nothing wrong with this to give an alternate reason for sealing these records upon deciding to run for President other than there being something in them that Obama felt would interfere with that run. Besides claiming random firing of neurons (no real cause – just a decision to do it for the heck of it.)

All but one of the arguers suddenly became deaf-mutes then; however, one did provide the theory that Obama did this so that his kindergarten teachers wouldn’t be bothered by anybody. There was no mention of why the college, passport, or medical records, but I suppose the same principle applies.

So I wouldn’t want it to be thought that there is no alternate explanation other than there were one or more things he felt needed hiding if he wanted people to vote for him for President. There is indeed the above.

It just isn’t right to examine people too closely, whether they are Presidential candidates or Army majors. So I’m glad that no one looked into Hussein^X^X^X^X^X^X^XHasan too much.

And that on what they did learn, they kept their eyes wide shut.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Well what do you expect?

Obama himself couldn’t pass a background check for anything serious given his decision to seal so many of his records.[/quote]

Bill-

I work for the Fed and administer background checks for many of my contractors. Passing a background check doesn’t neccesarily require any records other than a social security card. To pass a back ground check it is mostly providing proof of past employement, education, and residence by providing people that knew you during each part of your life. Basically they are trying to produce a narrative of a persons history without time gaps.

Background checks are basically an interviewing of references process.

[quote]BigJawnMize wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Well what do you expect?

Obama himself couldn’t pass a background check for anything serious given his decision to seal so many of his records.

Bill-

I work for the Fed and administer background checks for many of my contractors. Passing a background check doesn’t neccesarily require any records other than a social security card. To pass a back ground check it is mostly providing proof of past employement, education, and residence by providing people that knew you during each part of your life. Basically they are trying to produce a narrative of a persons history without time gaps.

Background checks are basically an interviewing of references process.[/quote]

If one of your contractors worshipped at a jihadist mosque would that exclude them from employment?

WOW. I really don’t know how to respond to this thread. Pure conspiracy-riddled craziness.

…Now I kinda feel bad though. It’s not fun to make fun of the mentally challenged. :frowning:

If I learn that someone is going to great lengths to hide something from me, then as what I would do, I would find someone else OR get the facts.

Each can decide for himself whether that is common sense or not.

As for your implication, if you were trying to make it, that Obama could pass a high level security check, the only example I know of personally is of a pastor’s son who became a Secret Service agent, and who had mentioned to me some of the things that were checked and the overall nature and thoroughness of it.

By no means would he have gotten in having hid the things that Obama has.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
BigJawnMize wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Well what do you expect?

Bill-

If one of your contractors worshipped at a jihadist mosque would that exclude them from employment?
[/quote]

I understand your point.

To serve two Gods who demand submission is tricky.

I am not sure if Hasan means anything, but Obama sure as fuck has a lot of radicals close to him.

Only the mentally challenged like TME and GL could ignore this.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
BigJawnMize wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Well what do you expect?

Bill-

[/quote]

No. That is not really saying anything, nor should it be a suprise.

One thing I have become worried about is crap like this making news. There are serious questions about the policies Obama is proposing and people are waisting time worrying about his birth certificate or whatever sensational piece of crap news is popular at the moment?

Get on point. Take a look at the health care bill for example–it is awful. Worrying about this cheap news crap is not going to change that. Research real issues; find instances of things that you don’t agree with; and contact you representation. If you are so lucky to live in an area that has a senator that is willing to fillabuster this turd, he needs your support.