Nicole Richie

WTF! Her panties are loose! I never thought I’d say this but that shit ain’t cool.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Looking buff![/quote]

Hmm, I just found this photo elsewhere online and she’s wearing the same bathing-suit (I’m sure wearing a bathing-suit twice is a big no-no out in Goofball Land). Obviously one of these is photoshopped.

Nevertheless, that’s one THIN bitch…

[quote]virid wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Looking buff!

Hmm, I just found this photo elsewhere online and she’s wearing the same bathing-suit (I’m sure wearing a bathing-suit twice is a big no-no out in Goofball Land). Obviously one of these is photoshopped.

Nevertheless, that’s one THIN bitch…[/quote]

Its the same entire…uh, outfit…notice the black headband. I’m pretty sure these are two different pictures, from the same day when she was at whatever beach she was at.

Anyways, this is fucking disgusting. Think its anorexia/bulimia, drugs, or both?

[quote]virid wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Looking buff!

Nevertheless, that’s one THIN bitch…[/quote]

Who says she wore it twice? Most likely these pics were taken at the same time. I doubt the photog took just one pic, probably as many as possible. Yes she looks disgusting.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Now why’d ya go and do that? That’s sick. Someone, give her a sandwich, quickly. [/quote]

More like a large supreme pizza and a gallon of chocolate ice cream

LEAN!!! muahahahaha

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
virid wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Looking buff!

Nevertheless, that’s one THIN bitch…

Its the same entire…uh, outfit…notice the black headband. I’m pretty sure these are two different pictures, from the same day when she was at whatever beach she was at.

Anyways, this is fucking disgusting. Think its anorexia/bulimia, drugs, or both?[/quote]

Tapeworm perhaps?

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Looking buff![/quote]

I don’t know… it’s hard to say without a shoe in her hand.

I’ll never understand Anorexia/Bulima, in my mind it registers as “boo fucking hoo”. People need to have a bit more will power when it comes to fatties and skinnies.

I have yet to meet a guy who likes women to way no more than 75 pounds.

She looks much better in this pic (note that I didnt say she looks great, just better):

Not safe for work

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
“Holocaust” is in again this year.[/quote]

That is too funny

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
I’ll never understand Anorexia/Bulima, in my mind it registers as “boo fucking hoo”. People need to have a bit more will power when it comes to fatties and skinnies.

I have yet to meet a guy who likes women to way no more than 75 pounds.[/quote]

Well, it definately involves some complex physiological and psychological abnormalities, but its hard to imagine one’s perception being so far skewed as that, someone such as Nicole can look in the mirror and STILL say … “Hmm, looks like I need to lose a little bit more.”

Fucking ridiculous. I could care less about her and her health, but goddamnit I can’t bear to see the trend spread to the uber hotties, like Jessica Alba sob who recently looked like she was on the same path.

This must be stopped.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
EmperialChina wrote:

Well, it definately involves some complex physiological and psychological abnormalities, but its hard to imagine one’s perception being so far skewed as that, someone such as Nicole can look in the mirror and STILL say … “Hmm, looks like I need to lose a little bit more.”

Fucking ridiculous. I could care less about her and her health, but goddamnit I can’t bear to see the trend spread to the uber hotties, like Jessica Alba sob who recently looked like she was on the same path.

This must be stopped.[/quote]

I agree fully, lol.

By the way to helga, for some reason that picture didn’t do anything for me, it was like looking at a guy flashing me who had a severe case of gyno. I want my cockfund back.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
EmperialChina wrote:

This must be stopped.[/quote]

I know. It killed one of my big rivals in high school track. It really is depressing

Seriously this shit has got to stop. Please go to a third world country if you really want the “Holocaust” look. Fucking ridiculous what passes for attractive. Someone get her some in & out, STAT. I’ll stick to my thick ass rap video girls thank you very much.

She’s once, half…1/3 a lady

and i’d love to feeeeeed you.

Nicole, i’d love to feed you.

I’d hit it

if it was physically possible to

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
She’s once, half…1/3 a lady

and i’d love to feeeeeed you.

Nicole, i’d love to feed you.
[/quote]

You sick fucking bastard… I love it.

Quick! Someone sign her up for a figure competition.

Sorry…someone had to say it.

Nicole and Kirstie Alley need to exchange notes.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Quick! Someone sign her up for a figure competition.

Sorry…someone had to say it.[/quote]

not quite ready yet, she’ll need to have grapefruit sized bags of goo surgically implanted under the flesh where her tits used to be before she ‘dieted’ them away…

then, presto-blamo, another boney ‘figure’ competition chick ready for competition!