Nicknames You've Had

Just curious

My co-workers in Mexico call me Cucuy.
In Louisiana a guy gave me the nickname OMG - One Man Gang (I kinda like that one)it stuck
Baby Huey

ex-fiance still calls me Focker, lol

Ike.

Basically a shortened version of my name. No, I’m not Ike Turner.

I’ve been called:

Goose - Junior High through High School. A substitute teacher mispronounced my last name and it stuck.

Iceman - High School. It was when Top Gun just came out and I had a resemblance to Val Kilmer back then.

The Daywalker - Because I’m pretty white and generally avoid the sun like a vampire.

Quachink - Because I’m 1/4 Chinese.

Vader - Duh

Cock

Dick

Prick

Son of Beetch

Ass (and all of its variations)

Minute (as in Minute Bowl, the basketball player)

The Hammer (due to my merciless acts during drinking games)

The Fly Swatter (thought it would be hilarious if someone from the UFC had that as their nickname. So many crappy ones that try to be serious, if I were in the UFC I’d call myself “The Fly Swatter”)

None of these stuck. I’m the only dude in my circle of friends without a nickname.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Minute (as in Minute Bowl, the basketball player)[/quote]

It’s Manute.

Pitbull or just Pit, 'cause I have the square head and jaw musculature of a pitbull.

Playing ball I’ve had a few- Flash,Ghost,50 and my personal favorite vanilla sky.

Edit: to clarify the ball playing nicknames come from basketball, and the fact that I have a 35" vert from a standstill and a 41.5" off of 3 steps. I also forgot that most of my buddies call me “dirty” 'cause I fuck alot of random broads, and I guess that makes me dirty.

A lot of old nicknames I can remember… fatass, fat-bitch, fat fucker, and, uh, the fat kid. Yessir, highschool was awesome.

T
T-Money (obviously)
T-Fresh (by T-Nation member AssClown)
T-Smooth
T-Diddy (given by my brother)
T-Train
T the Terrorist (I’m Pakistani, but not a terrorist I promise)
Cutter (not a wrist slitter, but slang for pimp)

When I was a kid I used to work on a crew with Puerto Rican laborers. They called me “Senor Caballo”.

“Hey you get your finger out of there!”

Crazy Legs- I used to have a 31 inch vertical freshman year in high school (24 now -_-)…

Spidey- I also used to go matrix and run across walls. Must check one day to see if I can still do this…

and Hwanee- It’s like my name, except severly butchered. This is the only one that stuck…

When I worked at the Car Wash everybody called me Joe Joe Dancer.

I used to get birthday cards from my grandma that read “Happy Birthday Scott.”

My name’s Todd

B-Dub
Brit-ster
Crazy

Now I work in a mexican restaurant, so most of the nicknames the cooks give me I don’t ‘comprendo.’

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:
B-Dub
Brit-ster
Crazy

Now I work in a mexican restaurant, so most of the nicknames the cooks give me I don’t ‘comprendo.’
[/quote]

I have a feeling you may not like the translation. :wink:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
B-Dub
Brit-ster
Crazy

I have a feeling you may not like the translation. ;)[/quote]

Well I stomp my foot, put my hands on my hips and demand that they tell me. They just laugh and say they don’t know what I’m talking about. Buncha liars.

Was simply known as ‘Moose’ or ‘Meat.’

“mata” or “mata leao”
… cause its the only move i knew for the longest time but i could pull it off consistently. i was predictable as fuck but i could still make it happen.

Same thing happened with another move when I first started to wrestle, i already knew the firemans carry and it was my go to so they called me “fireman” for a while

deezy or deezy d baby
… cause i can freestyle in lil wayne’s accent/style, its easy as shit to copy

sunny d
… my high school infatuation girl i looooved (peruvian girl great body sexy accent real cute blah blah) used to call me it cause she liked my smile, it was “sunny” or something (fuck i loved that girl lol)

mitchy slick
… lol very long story. suffice it to say i’m pretty tricky.

I’ve never had a nickname. I think I’m about the only guy who made it through the Army who was well-liked without coming out with one. I have an uncommon name (not my online name), but it doesn’t shorten in a cool way. So, I don’t know if people haven’t given me a nickname because of my real name or because of some other reason.