Nice Video About Steroids

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/1959390/video/xkvz7_steroids

Juice,

Heard about it but never watched it. Very cool.

Did you catch that big brown trout?

JW

WOW. informative AND has scientific backing

My favorite part is when they ask the 70 year old about long term side effects…his response “they work”…classic!

JW…that motherfucker has managed to elude me…this weekend that big bitch goes down.

Seen it before and this link comes up in here about once a month or so.

But, this is a good piece always worth watching again

Seen it a couple times here. Great movie! -BC

Thanks for the link. Did ya ever notice the people bitchin’ about gear are always the ones in second place??

Amazing, I never knew that there was no major studies done, or any long term studies. So, how do we get congress to see this and get some studies done, proving the point of their healthy use in adult males?

[quote]Bastionn1 wrote:
Amazing, I never knew that there was no major studies done, or any long term studies. So, how do we get congress to see this and get some studies done, proving the point of their healthy use in adult males?[/quote]

We don’t. Many of the congressional officials who enacted the law are still there in office. I sincerely doubt they will willingly admit they were wrong back then and are correct now.

They would have to overturn the law before studies could be done, and the studies would have to be done to overturn the law. Sounds exactly like typical American politics doesn’t it.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
My favorite part is when they ask the 70 year old about long term side effects…his response “they work”…classic!

JW…that motherfucker has managed to elude me…this weekend that big bitch goes down.[/quote]

HAHA…best of luck my good friend and enjoy. I got your PM…get back to you soon…very soon.

JW