Nice Job Brock!

Brock- funny you should say you wish you went to yeshivah for hs-b/c i actually passed up on the opurtunity to go to learn in israel for the year post high school. NOw all my friends come home and told me how great it was. Ofcourse not all of them really learned most actually just partied on ben yehudah street(sad but true). well keep up the learning

I grew up in Rathdrum Idaho area, not too far from Butler’s Nazi compound. Had to deal with his skin heads a lot. Mostly they were just stupid kids without the ability to think for themselves and were quite easily lead. Most of the folks there were looking for a belonging and a cause to believe in. Many times it was obvious that there were long histories of folks who were having a difficult time in life and just needed someone to blame it on. Most of the Nazi propoganda is based on covering for insecurities and offering resons for why people felt they were a bit oppressed. It really isn’t a case for Supremecy (sp), it is more likely covering for recognized failure in life and the need to make someone else responsible. It is interesting to me that this kind of narrow thinking and ignorent behavior is still around in this day and age, when everyone just wants to raise their kids in peace and put bread o the table.

I enjoyed Brock's answer. Even though I am not Jewish, Black, Indian or other targets of these folks; my personal faith tells me that there is nothing to gain from indiscriminant hatred and I have to beleive that we should evolved from a CASTE system to one with some greater purposes. I appreciate Brock's response. Living near an anti-semetic compound has touaght me lots about people whose thinking is so narrow minded. Unfortunately, Brock's brilliant method of handling the situation will have no effect on such ignorance.

Rob