Nice Chest! Not Really..

[quote]esk221 wrote:
Anybody else suddenly crave pizza?[/quote]

I do.

wtf?

[quote]LSUPOWERDC wrote:
i just threw up a little[/quote]

yeah… I just did too, I was eating a meal, but not anymore…

Those pics are from a Bullshit article that was posted several months ago…

That shit trips me out what the hell is that caused by? I notice he originally had small dark brown spots and then they seem to have evolved into a painting. I wiki searched “acne conglobata” and it mentioned this affects the chest and back.

Here’s why I am tripping out, I’ve noticed I also have small dark brown spots but I thought it was “hyper-inflammatory hyper pigmentation”.

I did however get a really red lobster burn on my back where these spots are and before I started training I remember clearing they were more the color of freckles. I had none before this sunburn so I thought this is where they came from until I saw that dudes chest apocalypse.

I do not take steroids, all I take is 1 1/2 scoops of whey twice a day everyday since I started training (feb 2008).

If someone has any idea what I may have please let me know!

Edit: Oh and my spots are on my back shoulders only, where the major sunburn was.

[quote]thekrown wrote:
That shit trips me out what the hell is that caused by? I notice he originally had small dark brown spots and then they seem to have evolved into a painting. I wiki searched “acne conglobata” and it mentioned this affects the chest and back.

Here’s why I am tripping out, I’ve noticed I also have small dark brown spots but I thought it was “hyper-inflammatory hyper pigmentation”.

I did however get a really red lobster burn on my back where these spots are and before I started training I remember clearing they were more the color of freckles. I had none before this sunburn so I thought this is where they came from until I saw that dudes chest apocalypse.

I do not take steroids, all I take is 1 1/2 scoops of whey twice a day everyday since I started training (feb 2008).

If someone has any idea what I may have please let me know!

Edit: Oh and my spots are on my back shoulders only, where the major sunburn was.[/quote]

A dermatologist would be able to identify that for you. Its highly unlikely to be acne.

Actually now that I think about it… what I have is not at all like this.

Must just be the sunburn freckles.