NHL Playoffs

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
hit the gym wrote:

LOL. I had a good laugh, thanks.

But what’s wrong with Maxim Lapierre? Please elaborate.

Dude…honestly? He’s a modern day Kenny Linseman. He’s the definition of a coward, and epitomizes the entire Canadiens club. Remember 4 years ago, when admittedly the Bruins blew a 3-1 series lead, with Ribeiro flopping around like he got hit by Foreman and Kovalev pulling the stunt I mentioned above…that’s what Maxim Lapierre represents.[/quote]

Kovalev was slashed pretty good if you watch the replay, his reaction not so top notch. If Kovalev hadn’t taken the famous dive years earlier, nobody would accuse him of faking from the class.

How dare you accuse Ribeiro of diving, the replay clearly showed a strong gust of wind blindsiding his as the Bruins player make a cut no less than 2 feet from him…OK it was a dive, but it was an Oscar winner!

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
I seriously couldn’t support my team if they had guys like that. Gimme my lunch bucket Bruins any day of the week.
[/quote]

Well they quickly got rid of Ribeiro…

And this year Kovalev has re-created himself and has become a true team leader.

Oh yeah, Habs in 5 (Boston will win game 3 in OT even though they don’t deserve it)!

Gee look another Cup for Detroit, the “Yankees/Red Sox/Patriots” of Hockey.

How exciting :rolleyes:

Fuck Detroit.

I’m a BlackHawks fan, so sue me.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
hit the gym wrote:

LOL. I had a good laugh, thanks.

But what’s wrong with Maxim Lapierre? Please elaborate.

Dude…honestly? He’s a modern day Kenny Linseman. He’s the definition of a coward, and epitomizes the entire Canadiens club. Remember 4 years ago, when admittedly the Bruins blew a 3-1 series lead, with Ribeiro flopping around like he got hit by Foreman and Kovalev pulling the stunt I mentioned above…that’s what Maxim Lapierre represents.

Kovalev was slashed pretty good if you watch the replay, his reaction not so top notch. If Kovalev hadn’t taken the famous dive years earlier, nobody would accuse him of faking from the class.

How dare you accuse Ribeiro of diving, the replay clearly showed a strong gust of wind blindsiding his as the Bruins player make a cut no less than 2 feet from him…OK it was a dive, but it was an Oscar winner!

NeelyDan wrote:
I seriously couldn’t support my team if they had guys like that. Gimme my lunch bucket Bruins any day of the week.

Well they quickly got rid of Ribeiro…

And this year Kovalev has re-created himself and has become a true team leader.

Oh yeah, Habs in 5 (Boston will win game 3 in OT even though they don’t deserve it)!
[/quote]

Starts tonight pal, we’ll just see!

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
Starts tonight pal, we’ll just see![/quote]

I’m jacked for it.

GO PENS!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
<<< Fuck Detroit. >>>[/quote]

Away with thee heathen!!!

I haven’t had much time to be here since yesterday, but the Wings are sitting on a one goal lead late in the third. Ya know I like Crosby, but the hype has turned me off and I find myself cheering for whoever they’re playing. I can’t explain it, but I also found myself rooting for Calgary last night too, despite the debacle we had with them last year. Maybe it’s because they aren’t given a prayer by anybody of getting past San Jose.

We take game one.

And so have the Habs.

Wow Dallas is beating the Ducks 2 - 0

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
GO PENS! [/quote]

agreed…sid the kid and genie malkin are too much.

being from the bay, i gotta say, the sharks are really deep. this might finally be the year for them.

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
GO PENS!

agreed…sid the kid and genie malkin are too much.

being from the bay, i gotta say, the sharks are really deep. this might finally be the year for them.[/quote]

Thye just scored

http://www.justin.tv/rags2riches2

RD1
East

Montreal in 4
Pittsburgh in 6
Washington in 5
New York in 6

West

Detroit in 4
San Jose in 7
Colorado in 6
Dallas in 6

RD 2
East

New York over Montreal in 6
Washington over Pittsburgh in 6

West
Detroit over Colorado in 5
Dallas over San Jose in 7

RD3
New York over Washington in 6
Detroit over Dallas in 6

Finals
Detroit over New York in 5

Dallas is just all over Anaheim

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:

Fuck Detroit.

I’m a BlackHawks fan, so sue me.[/quote]

Have you heard of the salary cap?

No need to sue you, you’ve suffered enough.

Chicago did give Detroit fits this year though.

And how about that Chelios guy, to bad your guys thought he was past his prime.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
And so have the Habs.[/quote]

grrr

Well, not the start I was hoping for, apparently there were some nerves among the Bruins at the get go which the Kostytsin boys were able to capitalize on. Once things got settled down though I thought the Bruins played an ok game. They weren’t obviously outclassed or outplayed as a lot of people thought they would be. They just made some mistakes and the canadiens made them pay the price for it.

I was surprised, Montreal was more physical than I’ve seen them play all season, whereas Boston wasn’t. Boston’s penalty killing was better than expected, although the refereeing was a bit inconsistent (going both ways). Price and Thomas both made some fantastic saves and all 5 goals were on shots the goalies had no chance at saving.

So overall, not the start I was hoping for, but I think it showed Boston definitely has the skill and speed (Phil Kessel really turned on the jets a couple times, man he can move) to compete with the canadiens if they just keep their heads in the game, play hard and physical, and stop making stupid mistakes.

I only got to watch a little bit of the dallas anaheim game, pretty exciting from what I saw. Turco made a couple of great saves, selanne was getting a little scrappy, I can see that being a great series.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

Fuck Detroit.

I’m a BlackHawks fan, so sue me.
[/quote]

Boo hoo

[quote]And how about that Chelios guy, to bad your guys thought he was past his prime.
[/quote]

Not too bad for an ‘old’ guy. Pretty good chili too.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
And so have the Habs.

grrr[/quote]

You know what sucks? I couldn’t even watch the game. Here in Florida, people don’t give a shit about hockey, and they sure as hell don’t give a shit about Canadiens hockey. Plus, Florida is New York 2, so Boston can go fuck themselves for all we care ; )

Hopefully I’ll catch some of the games if they end up making it to the Conference Finals. Until then, ESPN.com gets auto-refreshed every 30 seconds.

m0dd3r wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
And so have the Habs.

grrr

You know what sucks? I couldn’t even watch the game. Here in Florida, people don’t give a shit about hockey, and they sure as hell don’t give a shit about Canadiens hockey. Plus, Florida is New York 2, so Boston can go fuck themselves for all we care ; )

Hopefully I’ll catch some of the games if they end up making it to the Conference Finals. Until then, ESPN.com gets auto-refreshed every 30 seconds.[/quote]

Bruins game should be on Versus tomorrow night.

m0dd3r wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
And so have the Habs.

grrr

Hopefully I’ll catch some of the games if they end up making it to the Conference Finals. Until then, ESPN.com gets auto-refreshed every 30 seconds.[/quote]

Look here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nhl/

All things are possible in web land.

PM me if you need any help. All games are available anywhere in the world.

i think there’s another site http://www.channelsurfing.net where you can check the games out