NHL Playoffs 2013

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]SBT wrote:

If Boston wins game two, welcome back Fleury.[/quote]

Yeah, even if Vokoun gets hung out to dry and has no offensive support (like game 1) I think you’re right.[/quote]

He didn’t even try to do anything with the rebound on that last goal just now.[/quote]

As a goalie myself, that was unforgivable.

You’re not Subzero; you’re not going to freeze the puck by aiming your stick at it.

Well, you guys were right…Fleury is back in! I don’t see the pens coming back in this game. Bruins aren’t only playing their usual good d, but scoring goals too. As I just typed that the Pens scored…lol

[quote]MightyMouse17 wrote:
Well, you guys were right…Fleury is back in! I don’t see the pens coming back in this game. Bruins aren’t only playing their usual good d, but scoring goals too. As I just typed that the Pens scored…lol[/quote]

Once Pittsburgh got that goal that late in the period, I got worried… and then…

[quote]SBT wrote:

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]SBT wrote:

If Boston wins game two, welcome back Fleury.[/quote]

Yeah, even if Vokoun gets hung out to dry and has no offensive support (like game 1) I think you’re right.[/quote]

He didn’t even try to do anything with the rebound on that last goal just now.[/quote]

As a goalie myself, that was unforgivable.

You’re not Subzero; you’re not going to freeze the puck by aiming your stick at it.[/quote]

I like it when the games aren’t close, so I can turn the fucking thing off and do something productive.

no mention of last nights game? Damn was I wrong, looks like the Pens are a paper tiger.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
no mention of last nights game? Damn was I wrong, looks like the Pens are a paper tiger.[/quote]

Raask stole the game. He was phenomenal.

Now I can resume my normal routine of not watching any sports for another 6 months or so.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
If the highly depleted wings gave the hawks such a fight I don’t see them standing much of a chance against pittsburgh barring injuries.[/quote]

lol

[quote]joemomma wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
If the highly depleted wings gave the hawks such a fight I don’t see them standing much of a chance against pittsburgh barring injuries.[/quote]

lol[/quote]

x2

LOL

I guess my prediction was off… by two games

I heard Duncan Keith is taking up fencing in the off season. Either that or playing with Mcsorley in some random european country.

Raask for Stanley Cup MVP. Also, thank you Bruins for advancing and giving my Stars your first round pick this year!

Raask for Stanley Cup MVP. Also, thank you Bruins for advancing and giving my Stars your first round pick this year![/quote]

? Game four is tonight.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
? Game four is tonight.[/quote]

Well, I mean if the Bruins end up winning it all Raask should get it. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing a Hawks-Bruins series, which should be pretty competitive. Of course we thought the Pens-Bruins would be…

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
? Game four is tonight.[/quote]

Well, I mean if the Bruins end up winning it all Raask should get it. I’m pretty sure we’ll be seeing a Hawks-Bruins series, which should be pretty competitive. Of course we thought the Pens-Bruins would be…[/quote]

I agree. not a fan of either but it should be a good series.

BRUINS!

Gotta love this team. Tonight should be very interesting. I’m thinking at least a couple of fights. Once again it is proven that hockey players are amongst the toughest athletes in the world with Campbell finishing off the PK on one leg. Bruins sweep tonight and LA takes it to six games.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]joemomma wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

lol[/quote]

x2

LOL

I guess my prediction was off… by two games[/quote]

Not gonna lie, I was thinking Pens in 7. What the Bruins just did is unreal. People can say Pittsburg played like shit blah blah blah, but even then they would have scored more than 2 goals. The Bruins just straight up dismantled a very good team. Pittsburg has 5-6, 40 goal scorers. Pretty much top 2 lines of all-stars.

Love it!

Blackhawks vs bruins gonna be a sick match

bruins vs blackhawks is my outlook for the Stanley cup final

[quote]joemomma wrote:

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]joemomma wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

lol[/quote]

x2

LOL

I guess my prediction was off… by two games[/quote]

Not gonna lie, I was thinking Pens in 7. What the Bruins just did is unreal. People can say Pittsburg played like shit blah blah blah, but even then they would have scored more than 2 goals. The Bruins just straight up dismantled a very good team. Pittsburg has 5-6, 40 goal scorers. Pretty much top 2 lines of all-stars.
[/quote]

And a coach who can’t make the proper adjustments. Granted, there have been issues outside of his control during the post-Cup playoff runs, but hidden under that is a coach who looks a little lost when the playoffs come around.

With all of Bylsma’s line jumbling, you would have thunk Iginla would have wound up as Sid’s right wing (or any right wing) at some point. But nope. Let’s not play a Hall of Famer at his natural position. Combine that with hardly any significant power play time, and it’s like Bylsma never wanted Iginla to begin with.

Bah. Fleury going forward, resigning free agents, officiating during the season vs. playoffs, it just gets worse and worse.

(But I did play hockey with Evgeni Malkin’s brother the other day. Yeah. Pretty freakin’ good.)

Sids, Dupuis and Kunitz were so good all year and then to have Malkin, Neal, Iginal second and Morrow on a third line theres just no excuse to only score 2 goals. With Iginla and Morrow being former captains, I just cant see blaming the coach for that epic collapse.

But maybe the Bruins are just that good. We will find out.

I bet Malkins brother is nasty. I usally run into the pros from my area during summer mens leagues. Its amazing to see how crazy skilled the scrubs of the NHL really are.