NHL 2011 Playoffs

[quote]debraD wrote:
Who gives a shit about baseball?? :PPPP

I moved to BC over 20 years ago…and leafs have sucked every year of my life.

It would be something if Canucks went against Rangers again.[/quote]

Sorry darlin’ - your boys will indeed go to the final, but they’re gonna face my Bruins, led by Mr. Vancouver himself, Milan Lucic, and be demolished.

I’ll be there to pick up the pieces for you tho, cause I think you’re kinda cool.

The Sharks have 4 out of the 5 starters that Team Canada featured in the Olympics.

Need I say more?

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
The Sharks have 4 out of the 5 starters that Team Canada featured in the Olympics.

Need I say more?[/quote]
look dude, The Sharks are a good team, better than last year, and they have a damn good chance at the cup this year. But last year you said they’d beat the Hawks, and they got swept. Point being: stop licking their dicks just because you’re from Cali.

btw I’m not being that serious right now :slight_smile:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Need I say more?[/quote]
look dude, The Sharks are a good team, better than last year, and they have a damn good chance at the cup this year. But last year you said they’d beat the Hawks, and they got swept. Point being: stop licking their dicks just because you’re from Cali.

btw I’m not being that serious right now :)[/quote]

That’s why we stole Niemi and Eager.

AND I WILL LICK WHATEVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE. Am I serious right now?

Sharks are softer than a bag of wet mice

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Sorry darlin’ - your boys will indeed go to the final, but they’re gonna face my Bruins, led by Mr. Vancouver himself, Milan Lucic, and be demolished.

Neely Dan will be there to pick up the pieces for you tho, cause he thinks you’re kinda cool.[/quote]

FIXED.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
Sharks are softer than a bag of wet mice[/quote]

Nobody likes anteaters anyways. Seriously, there hasn’t been a single kid on the planet thats been like, “Mom, anteaters are so cool! That’s what I want to be for Halloween! I want a huge falice on my face!”

Get real.

GO CAPS

God I did not want the Rangers in the first round. Ugghh

[quote]scj119 wrote:
GO CAPS

God I did not want the Rangers in the first round. Ugghh[/quote]
Its gonna be a good series

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
[Sorry darlin’ - your boys will indeed go to the final, but they’re gonna face my Bruins, led by Mr. Vancouver himself, Milan Lucic, and be demolished.

Neely Dan will be there to pick up the pieces for you tho, cause he thinks you’re kinda cool.

FIXED.[/quote]

neelydan’s edit did not go through, and for this, he is now eternally grateful to steel nation

Sorry Andy :`(

not a surprise… I did my homework on the laptop during the game to divert my attention from that awfulness…

Good first night. Fleury is a beast. If he keeps up this hot streak the Pens are legit contenders. It’s always nice when the other team gives you 7 penalties too though.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

I’ll be there to pick up the pieces for you tho, cause I think you’re kinda cool.[/quote]

Had 2 guys from the Giants I trained and I got to see quite a few games, Milan is a Beast!

Some of there stories about him hahaha he’s a beauty!

Did ya see the Bruins game in Van, they honored him with a name over a seat alley way, he goes out an single handed beat the Nucks! haha 2 gino’s, an apple, hits and I think a duster too

Have some concerns for the goalie situation, other than that the RED WINGS are looking good so far.

I’m like a kid at Christmas and I can’t wait to open my Bruins v. Canadiens present. If the power play steps up this team will be a force to reckon with.

Caps 1, Bad Guys 0

It was great to watch Semin score a goal. If you gave me a bet of “Will Semin Score” vs. “Will Semin whiff, trip on his skates and crash to the ice again”… I would not have taken the scoring side.

bruins what?

exciting OT for Kings and Sharks. I thought Kings were gonna take it because of their solid play in the first 10 mins of OT, but… NOPE!

Niemiiiiii

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
exciting OT for Kings and Sharks. I thought Kings were gonna take it because of their solid play in the first 10 mins of OT, but… NOPE!

Niemiiiiii[/quote]

• Pavelski. That wrister was wicked.

The Kings have a great defense, but I think they poured out all they had last night and it’s going to be all downhill from here for the Sharks.