NH_Watts' TRT Log

Thats interesting as I have been having to use an AI to keep my E2 below 75. I stopped for quite a few months but was getting high E2 sides that have all subsided with the anastrozole. If my SHGB does come back low (signs are pointing that way) then I will switch up my protocol to more frequent shots and drop the AI.

2 Likes

If your e2 sensitive is 75, thatā€™s really way too high. I would switch to more frequent, lower dose shots asap.

My theory is that with high doses of test, your liver lowers shbg so that your body gets rid of the excess test more fast. When you lower your test dosage, your shbg should raise a point or two. (**again, just my theory).

Think about itā€¦ is it natural for the body to take in 100mg test or more at once? Yes, I understand about the esters and slower release, but stillā€¦ wouldnā€™t lower doses more frequent just WORK better with the way our body was meant to work? And iā€™m not even talking about e3d. Iā€™m talking about daily shots or EOD.

Hence the application of gels and transdermals.

If androgel or axiron wasnā€™t so expensive, Iā€™d go that route. I only do injection as itā€™s cheaper.

My last SHBG reading was 31. Iā€™m on EOD and love it. Iā€™ve been doing EOD for at least 6 months, so Iā€™m certain itā€™s not placebo.

1 Like

Howā€™s your libido and arousal response on EOD? Also, whatā€™s your dosage EOD?

I donā€™t have many data points to corroborate this theory, but my first 6 weeks on test cyp at 50mg e3.5 days my TT was 492 and my SHBG was 16.

Doc upped me to 60mg e3.5 days and said come back in 3 months.

I did some reading about low SHBG and decided on my own to move to 34mg EOD. Was on EOD for over 6 weeks and at subsequent appointment TT was 692 and SHBG was 31.

I like your theory @roscoe88. I have an appointment in mid October. Iā€™ll report numbers back in SHBG and TT.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the same total amount I do in 2 days: 34/2= 17mg every day. Gonna be cool to compare with my latest labs on this new protocol as my SHBG was the same as yours, 15. Also, I went more frequently, AGAINST my uroā€™s advice too, wild! Dadā€¦? LOL

1 Like

Dose is 34mg EOD, but based on physilogik, Iā€™ve played with higher/lower doses on recent months. Libido on 34mg EOD sorta lurking under the covers, but not anything crazyā€¦ Better than it was, but not nuts. Arousal response wasnā€™t there to begin with, but has improved and in 10 times in the sack, I might have had 2 issues (which is a drastic improvement from pre trt by the way)

On the varied, increased doses, Iā€™ve gone to to 50mg EOD but spent the most time at 40mg EOD. A few weeks into 40mg EOD, libido was nuts. Always there, like - look at my wife while she was getting dressed and I was half mast and within an inch of ready to go. Arousal response was there too. Touch her arm in bed and I was ready to go.

I did find however, on higher doses I almost felt like I needed much more of her attention and affectionā€¦ Like, I craved it and was upset if I didnā€™t get it. Strange emotional response that could be due to higher E2? Who knows, never had it tested.

Whatā€™s your TT and protocol RN @NH_Watts

@anon10035199 Total T is 1965 and right now I am on 90mg E3.5D.

This is for trt purposes?

Just trying to be optimized roscoe. Yes, TRT.

ā€œTRTā€

:wink:

(just jealous of your script amount)

TOT (Test Opt Therapy) and my script amount is 125mg a week.

So youā€™re supplementing with test from outside your script amount?

I would say that I have tried all sorts of diff protocols in an attempt to feel better. I have dropped under my prescribed dose (once I moved to subq) and I have gone over. I am feeling great where I am so hanging here now. Itā€™s all coming from the same vial.

You on an AI at the moment with your latest protocol?

I am. With my high E2 (75) I was having a bunch of sides. They all went away with the AI. Might just be too much aromatizing bec I have body fat to lose. So 90mg E3.5D and .55mg of anastrozole. @flatdanny

I seeā€¦ did you ever go down the tamoxifen route for your E2 sides or did you just go with anastrozole? I was also getting some high E2 sides, (very itchy/uncomfortably feeling in the chest) so reduced my test dose and been on 10mg of tamoxifen. Sides have almost all disappeared but I defo feel worse on the lower test dose.

Im still trying to find a legit place overseas to source it. Getting close though. Once I have it I will ditch that AI and start on 10mg Tamoxifen as well.

1 Like

I think your high free T is because of the amount of test you are injecting. I think your SHBG is probably midway.

180 a week put s you at about 1800 TT