NFL's Best Physique?

My vote is for TO.

David Boston. Although him being in the NFL is a joke. He belongs up on the stage with Ronnie and Gunter.

By the way, is TO supposed to be ready to play for the big game?

Most likely it IS among the host of Wide Receivers/Cornerbacks…

Mufasa

I guess it depends on your definition of best physique is.

I gotta go with folks like Brian Urlacher, the big, strong, middle linbacker-type.

I know full football equipment does not do any physique justice.

Shaud Williams - 5’7" 193 lbs.
Running back for the Buffalo Bills.

My height… only 33 pounds of muscle heavier. He is what I aspire to become.

I just want to mention that I remember seeing a sports illustrated photo of Rickey Williams as a rookie, alongside Jim Brown who was what 60 years old at the time. Jim Brown at 60 had a WAY better physique than Rickey Williams at age 22.

it’s all about vanderjagt

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
it’s all about vanderjagt[/quote]

LMFAO!!

I find it funny we are getting no votes for Archuleta. I won’t be the first either…

[quote]dond1esel wrote:
I find it funny we are getting no votes for Archuleta. I won’t be the first either…[/quote]

cough adam is a fucking beast and i would give my left nut to have his physique cough

damn, i think i had a clump in my Grow!..

Another white guy that most ppl don’t know about is Kevin Kasper from Iowa, now w/ the Patriots. He is freak (set 3 combine records and Joe Defranco’s vote for “Biggest freak he’s ever worked with”).

Kevin Kasper With his Wife.

Dexter Coakley, LB for the Dallas Cowboys. Physical freak. About 5’9" to 5’10" and 230 lbs, chiseled and possibly the fastest LB in the league on pure 40 yd dash time. Hell, he is one of the fastest players on the Cowboys at any position.

Kuz

I second the vote for Coakley

David Boston

[quote]RED9 wrote:
Another white guy that most ppl don’t know about is Kevin Kasper from Iowa, now w/ the Patriots. He is freak (set 3 combine records and Joe Defranco’s vote for “Biggest freak he’s ever worked with”).[/quote]

tossup between archuletta and kasper… he is an absolute freak

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
RED9 wrote:
Another white guy that most ppl don’t know about is Kevin Kasper from Iowa, now w/ the Patriots. He is freak (set 3 combine records and Joe Defranco’s vote for “Biggest freak he’s ever worked with”).

tossup between archuletta and kasper… he is an absolute freak[/quote]

nm, it’s defintely kasper
http://www.kevinkasper.com/

Has anyone seen that new Nike commercial that shows Ladianian Tomlison (spelling?) with his shirt off? I would not say that he has the best body, but his trunk is one of the most ripped, thick, and obviously functional I’ve ever seen.

Shannon sharpe was pretty jacked, even though he is retired now, in the past 5-10 years he may have been the most jacked.

BTW, check just to the right of the #4 on his back, is that his lat?