NFL

Where’s Barry Sanders when you need him?

1. Favorite Team? Pats
  2. Biggest surprise? Texans
  3. Biggest disappointment? Pats, man they Sucked… Karma for Milloy
    and to BradTGIF, yes Ricky did drop weight, very strict diet this off season, dude is swole!!

I wasnt really surprised but Buffalo looked really good. Ive always liked Takeo Spikes and he has made that one intense defence. I must admit I hate listening to Buffalo Bills commentators. They are so obviously biased. They compliment the Bills at least 8000 times a game and disrespect the officials or the other team another 8000. KC should also have a good year. Miami dissapointed me , cost me some money. I had them at 7.5 in a teaser and they screwed me up. I also had NYG and STL over and they screwed me up. I had the over at 40.5 and they screwed up on so many red zone opportunities. I love football, I wish Toronto had a team.

I actually had to go car shopping, so I only saw Sportscenter highlights.

Favorite team(s): Niners (with a fallback position on the Raiders)

Surprised most by: Niners and Rams. Niners shouldn’t be that good. Rams shouldn’t be that bad. Whether you can figure out that your quarterback has a concussion, you should be able to tell when he’s playing like crap. Next week they play each other.

Most disappointed: Raiders – they needed some redemption.

Chiefs fan for over 20 years here…Houston shocked the hell out of me winning against Miami…I am disappointed in Kurt Warner being a fellow Iowa boy and all, I like to see him do well…

1. Dolphins

2. Houston (obviously)

3. Dolphins

at least the Canes won on Saturday

1. Colts
  2. How about the Pats getting blanked by Buffalo 31-0? Sure the Bills have improved their porous defense from last season, but I had no idea it was by that much.
  3. The Colts not being able to score a TD against CLEVELAND. A win is a win, but come on.
  4. I never pay any attention to the broadcasters.

I’ve been a Buffalo fan, I was born and raised there. Finially we have a defense that looks decent again.

I’ll tell you one thing one thing I saw this week eventhough the Giants had 6 take aways at least and their offense could not convert. And the score was only 23-13.

I say great job by the Giants Defense, But there offense still needs a lot of work!

1. Houston Texans
  2. Houston Texans
  3. Rams, I thought they were overrated, but not that much!

Being from WA State, I gotta be a homer and root for my Seattle Seahawks. They’ve sucked for so many years, but now that Mike Holmgren has swallowed a little of that gargantuan pride of his and given up the GM position, and with some key acqusitions in the off season, I think they’re looking a little more like a “contenda”!

Looked pretty good against New Orleans last Sunday…

And Buffalo kicking the shit out of New England was classic. Especially after saying bye-bye to Drew Bledsoe, and dumping Lawyer Milloy (two homey’s from WA State, by the way)…

fitone, where in Buffalo are you originally from? I live in Cheektowaga.

1. Bills kick ass.

2. Bills kick ass.

3. Bills kick ass.

4. I like the Bills announcers.

(Hows that for bias?) :wink:

Seriously though, I was throughly blown away by the Bills performance, Bledsoe got sacked like once or twice, the O-Line kept a nice pocket for him and that was/is the key to the Bills offence. If Bledsoe has time, he will deliver.

Also, seeing the Dolphins getting their asses handed to them by the Houston Texans was fucking brilliant. Classic! However, I do like Ricky Williams. Hes one of my favorite players to watch (aside from Michael Vick, but we all know how screwed he is right now).

Joe Jurevicius: what a frickin catch.