NFL Workouts 'Give an Ugly Physique'

Stopped reading after “Too Much Muscle, Even With Low Body Fat, Looks Bad”, closed the web browser, went and ate dinner.

“Squats and deadlifts widen the hips and build up the butt and upper thighs. This makes your physique look feminine!”

Uhhuh…

The Guy looks like a classic Ecto (I should know) so building up the kind of mass a NFL player has would be a monumental effort at best. He has a classic swimmers body which is cool for Phelps and such, but he fits right in with those gay aerocrombe models.

Should I shoot myself, or does anyone else want to do it for me?

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Should I shoot myself, or does anyone else want to do it for me?[/quote]

ukrainian,

I’ll lend my services. It will be homicide - suicide in the papers, as I will put one in my head shortly thereafter.

He’s totally right. When I go out man hunting, I definitely look for the guys who have that “dick sucking” look about them.

For reals.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
He’s totally right. When I go out man hunting, I definitely look for the guys who have that “dick sucking” look about them.

For reals.[/quote]

Solid fucking GOLD MarvelGirl!\

My roommate’s a football player… he’s about 5’ 9,", 175, low bodyfat (cornerback). At least once a weekend, I come back to our room and he’s got a shoe on the doorknob, and he stays in there til the morning. Plus he’s always getting texts and calls from girls from our college, other colleges, and girls at home. And I’m at one of those small liberal arts college’s with smart artsy girls… (I’m assuming these would be the most likely to NOT like bulky guys).

Before someone says something… I don’t do badly myself, but I don’t party much, I’m a nerd who takes 5 courses, and I’ve got a job on Friday nights. At least… those are the excuses I tell people… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]the_savage wrote:

My roommate’s a football player… he’s about 5’ 9,", 175

[/quote]

Do you consider a 5’9", 175 pound man bulky?

Those are exactly my stats, and I’m a woman.
Maybe I should try out for the NFL.

And I’m NOT FAT, I’m big boned!!!

What the hell is this… it’s totally fucking absurd.

The Greeks had this shit down ages ago. Strong, sculpted lower body with a thick torso. Shove it up your ass skinny man!

‘NFL Football players hit squats, deadlifts, and bench presses like crazy. The problem with these lifts is that they are very effective at putting on muscle mass! Have I gone completely mad? No?these lifts in my opinion ruin the look of a masculine looking physique.’

No you’ve just gone completely mad.
I’m insulted my avatars name was mentioned by that idiot.
I’m sick of all the ‘just look like a male model’ shit these websites keep saying. Hmm great advice, except not that many people are so handsome that they can look anything like a male model. Therefore a abercrombie models physique on a average guy would look just that, average.

If Edward Norton had sported Brad’s physique in fight club it would not nearly have as much popularity. we need another Steve Reeves in bodybuilding.

Douche of the month?

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:

For reals.[/quote]

Hahaha! Amen!

I read that article and all I could think of to say was “Horseshit!”

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

And I’m NOT FAT, I’m big boned!!!

[/quote]

HAHAHHA…classic

Man, so the guys doing the endless sets of dumbbell curls and kick backs had it right all along.

I’m glad everything on the internet is true so I don’t have to make actual decisions for myself.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Man, so the guys doing the endless sets of dumbbell curls and kick backs had it right all along.

I’m glad everything on the internet is true so I don’t have to make actual decisions for myself.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]the_savage wrote:
My roommate’s a football player… he’s about 5’ 9,", 175, low bodyfat (cornerback). At least once a weekend, I come back to our room and he’s got a shoe on the doorknob, and he stays in there til the morning. Plus he’s always getting texts and calls from girls from our college, other colleges, and girls at home. And I’m at one of those small liberal arts college’s with smart artsy girls… (I’m assuming these would be the most likely to NOT like bulky guys).

Before someone says something… I don’t do badly myself, but I don’t party much, I’m a nerd who takes 5 courses, and I’ve got a job on Friday nights. At least… those are the excuses I tell people… :P[/quote]

wow.

after everyone started giving me comments like oh, do you play football? i thought itd be a good idea to just say yes, i do and tell them i play for Northeastern as a idk Runningback or something. but i never did, even though i changed my school in facebook to N.E. lol but yea i think thats the new route i have to take.

We seem to go through cycles with people on the site periodically discovering this twit.

Ignorance is bliss as pertains to dear Rusty…

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Should I shoot myself, or does anyone else want to do it for me?

ukrainian,

I’ll lend my services. It will be homicide - suicide in the papers, as I will put one in my head shortly thereafter.
[/quote]

Ok. Thank you. Either way, my head was going to explode.

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
What the hell is this… it’s totally fucking absurd.

The Greeks had this shit down ages ago. Strong, sculpted lower body with a thick torso. Shove it up your ass skinny man![/quote]

Apparently, all of those sculptures looked like women to this guy.

I guess if they keep telling themselves that women hate muscles, eventually they might believe it. I just have a hard time believing there are enough women running around to push this idea this much.

Reggie Bush = female

Got it.