NFL Workouts 'Give an Ugly Physique'

He has got to be joking right?

http://fitnessblackbook.com/workout-routines/nfl-football-player-workouts-will-give-you-an-ugly-physique/

I found this while looking randomly looking at nfl players workouts. I found it kind of funny.

I vomited a bit. BTW, was that you that posted a link to a T-Nation article in the comments? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s so sad.
This coincides with the whole disappearing male thing very well.

While I generally don’t even care anymore about people that don’t know what they’re talking about, this was an ignorant and arrogantly written article based on some skinny fat guy’s personal opinion.

Anyone who actually uses that as a resource for health and fitness guidelines probably isn’t really there to learn about why and how things affect your body, but rather to affirm their own lazy fucking views towards ‘working out.’

Pitiful.

[quote]Vegg wrote:
I vomited a bit. BTW, was that you that posted a link to a T-Nation article in the comments? :P[/quote]

Haha no, this blog doesnt even deserve a reply. I think he would be freaked out to know that people actually want muscle mass.

Yeah who, would want to look like a guy who actually works out to get strong and look good??

I mean I would hate to have Terrell Owens’ body, it just looks digusting!

This guy is a douche I can’t believe there are people actually asking him fitness questions. Football players in my opinion have some of the greatest sports physiques(sp?), excluding kickers of course.

My brother has been working out for more years than I can remember and he has “squat ass”. Chicks love it, Even the women I bring home do a double take when he walks by. I guess this dude thinks pancake ass drives the chicks wild.

That’s weird. I seriously though being muscular was a masculine thing. Lucky thing I found this article before I become all big and bulky… like a woman…

Mmmm pancake ass. Serve it up with some Aunt Jemimah abs and chest and you’ve got a good package.

Dude going on that website is like stepping into the twilight zone. As if he knows what woman find attractive? I know a hell of a lot of woman who find big muscular dudes (maybe not freak of nature 300 pounds shredded big) really attractive. They may also find Brad Pitt types attractive as well - but it’s not at the exclusion of more muscular men.

Ruinous, ruinous website. Pecs that looks like breasts? Large upper thighs that are “feminine”? Go suck a dick. Also I think Tyler Durden who always posts on his article (look at a few) is actually this guy “Rusty” himself.

"July 5, 2008
Patrick said:

Hey Rusty:
It’s funny how Brad Pitt makes a ridiculous tank top look good, while those guys in the first video make tanks tops look?well, you know.

I just want to give you an update:
I’m 19, and at the start of my freshman year at college (last september, 2007), I was 5’11.5", and weighed 217 lbs. Thats when I started reading your blog. I didn’t really follow your methods until this march (HIIT and less meals). However, with your posts and the comments, I have motivated myself A LOT!

Right now, I weigh around 168 lbs, and I feel fantastic!! Thats 49 lbs I have lost, and while I am still trying to lose another 5 or so, I love the comments I’m getting from people I haven’t seen since last summer!

In the winter, I usually run on the treadmill a lot because the cold outside makes my asthma much worse, but now that its warm outside and the pollen has mostly subsided, I’m running outdoors, which I love much more.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to give you an update and let you know that you have changed my life!
Thanks!

-Patrick"

I just found this on the website, 5 11 and 168 pounds? Bean Pole much? 5 more pounds and hes anorexic.

I remember when that site first got posted on here. I don’t see a problem with it, everyone’s got their own goals. I like the newest blog though, with the Turbulence Workout or what ever it’s called… read the interview with the guy and his “dangerous physique.” AWESOME.

I have not found these women who hate muscles. I keep running into the ones who want to feel them.

Where are these muscle hating women at who want flat asses and small physiques on their men?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I have not found these women who hate muscles. I keep running into the ones who want to feel them.

Where are these muscle hating women at who want flat asses and small physiques on their men?[/quote]

theyre all ghosts lol

Oh shit…I’ve been RUINED!!!

Reggie Bush probably had their development by freshman year in high school, but he didn’t stop there. He was pushed to be one of the best and he rose to the challenge. He prepared his body for the harsh reality that is American Football by using proven methods that in some Nancy boy’s “opinion ruin the look of a masculine looking physique”. It’s too bad that there are so many internet fitness gurus who try to devalue the accomplishments of hard-working ahtletes because they can’t subject their bodies to “unhealthy” gruelling workouts. Instead they have their ideal bodies that ‘grace’ the fancy bags of the likes of Abercrombie.

I look up to those who are relentless in their pursuit of a hall of fame inauguration, or a chance to have a statue made after them - you know, guys who you can bet on come Sunday!

A part of me just died…

Well, most football players never get laid with hot girls, right? Be it in high school, college or the NFL? And its not like MArk McGuire and Conseco got laid with good chicks either…people who spout such crap should also attach a picture of their current gf/wife/significant other so “virgin meatheads” like us can get a reference for what kind of women (the 99% in question) he is referring to…I mean 99% of the women in THIS country are 5’4" weigh 180 pounds and have freckles, right?

Thanks…I’ll stick with the other 1%

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
Yeah who, would want to look like a guy who actually works out to get strong and look good??

I mean I would hate to have Terrell Owens’ body, it just looks digusting!

This guy is a douche I can’t believe there are people actually asking him fitness questions. Football players in my opinion have some of the greatest sports physiques(sp?), excluding kickers of course.

My brother has been working out for more years than I can remember and he has “squat ass”. Chicks love it, Even the women I bring home do a double take when he walks by. I guess this dude thinks pancake ass drives the chicks wild.[/quote]

On the website, you should look at his about section. He has a picture of himself. I guess being skinny is what we are all after.

[i]Too Much Muscle, Even With Low Body Fat, Looks Bad

This is where my opinion varies a bunch from the popular opinion of most personal trainers. I don’t believe in putting on excess muscle mass at all. The argument for putting on muscle is that it helps you burn body fat. I debunked that myth in this post: Gaining Muscle Mass is Not the Best Way to Burn Body Fat. [/i]

Thank God this self-righteous prick “debunked the myth” that muscle mass helps burn body fat.

I think the Associated Press should come out with a new poll to let the world know just how many “men” are running around without a proper penis.

Fucking unreal.

[quote]Lowery38595 wrote:
On the website, you should look at his about section. He has a picture of himself. I guess being skinny is what we are all after.
[/quote]

From Rusty Moore himself:

Listen to Someone Who “Walks the Walk”?

I am not a guy has a bunch of pictures of myself flexing and looking like a dork. Well, I actually do have a dorky picture that I will share?just to let you know that I’m not a slob who just talks theory. I’m not a model by any means, but I do stay in great shape year round.

Yes?this is a picture of me a few days into a trip to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

I am pretending to smoke a cigar, but ACTUALLY drinking the beer in my right hand.

The James Bond Swimsuit isn’t my normal beach outfit. I found this swimsuit in Mexico in a DIESEL Jeans store. I had to sport it for fun, plus a dare was involved.

It takes a special approach to get lean, if you want to live a well-balanced life and enjoy beer and socializing, etc.