NFL Week 6

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I like how there are 0 dominant teams in the NFL this year. Every team that looks unbeatable one week gets completely exposed the next. The Giants and Titans are next.

St. Louis’ win over Washington was easily the biggest upset of the year thus far. But at the same time, the way this season has gone it doesn’t really surprise me.[/quote]

As a Skins fan I’m disappointed they lost, but not surprised. Coming off their big wins in Dallas and Philly they had no where to go but down. If they beat St. Louis, so what? On the other hand St. Louis had nothing to lose, and a new coach, which can breathe new life into a team. Portis and the Defense still played with heart, and I think they will bring the team back around in the next 3 weeks. I think the loss will be good for them in the long run.

This is a very strange NFL season (I’m a Patriots fan).

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
This is a very strange NFL season (I’m a Patriots fan).[/quote]

Well I took Tom Brady in the first round, so fuck off.

Giants ain’t lookin’ so hot.

Remember when the Giants lost to the disgusting Browns who don’t even know how to play football?

The Browns are a pretty good team. I thought they had been underachieving all year long until last night.

Chargers finally beating up on the Pats, yeah!! Tom Brady or not, i think it still would have been a win.