NFL Week 6

Well sense it looks like the Canadian has lost interest now that Hockey has picked back up(just fucking with you Dan) some one else has to pick up where he left off.

To recap, I didnt post my picks here last week but went 8-5

Key games form week 5

SEA 6 @ NYG 44 - The Giants put on a clinic as they played the JV team

TEN 13 @ BAL 10 - The Titans got some help to stay unbeaten

IND 31 @ HOU 27 - Wow what is there to say?

KC 0 @ CAR 34 - I think Dan gave The Panthers 3 points…think they covered?

WAS 23 @ PHI 17 - Philly goes as Westbrook goes and it looks like that is down the crapper

Ok now lets get to it

Week 6, I dont do spreads and im not about to start now so here they are straight up

CIN @ NYJ - NYJ

OAK @ NO - NO

BAL @ IND - BAL, if Indy cant get it together they are looking to stay at .500 for the season

STL @ WAS - Was

MIA @ HOU - I think HOU will put one in the win column this week

CHI @ ATL - ATL will stay 1.000 at home

DET @ MIN - MIN

CAR @ TB - The winner of this game will win the NFC South CAR ftw

JAC @ DEN - DEN

GB @ SEA - GB

DAL @ ARI - DAL

PHI @ SF - I think Philly will be the one team in the NFC East to not make the playoffs but they have enough to beat the Niners…sry Vader

NE @ SD - NE stayed out west this week and look what that did to ARI against the JETS. SD ftw

NYG @ CLE - Giants stay at 1.000

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
PHI @ SF - I think Philly will be the one team in the NFC East to not make the playoffs but they have enough to beat the Niners…sry Vader
[/quote]

It’s okay, the only thing left for Niners fans this year is waiting to see when Nolan gets fired. Will it be during the season or in the off-season?

NO NO NO NO!!! You cannot pick Atlanta to win, Dan’s picked them to lose every week they’ve won, you have to change your pick otherwise they’ll lose. Wait, maybe just maybe, you picking them they’ll win. Who knows.

DET @ MIN - Did I mention that the Lions suck? Vikings by 14. (I can’t bring myself to say by 21 just yet.)

CIN @ NYJ - The Bengals almost beat the other New York team in their last trip to the Meadowlands a couple of weeks ago. They return this week to face the weaker of the two, but the result won’t be different. Jets by 3.

BAL @ IND - I can’t believe Indy is struggling this much. Baltimore is not likely to allow the Colts to fix its offensive problems. The Colts stay winless in their new home stadium, falling to 0-3 there. Ravens by 3.

STL @ WAS - The Redskins are really good. The Rams are really bad. Not so long ago it was the other way around. But that was then, this is now. 'Skins by 10.

CAR @ TB - Back to Jeff Garcia for the Bucs. You know what that means. Panthers by 4.

OAK @ NO - The Saints have too many weapons for Oakland. However, if this game were in Oakland, the opposite would be said. Of the fans. Saints by 6.

MIA @ HOU - If the Dolphins aren’t careful, they may get overconfident and lose this one. I say they won’t. Dolphins by 4.

CHI @ ATL - Who would have thought going in to this game that the victor here will be 4-2 after 6 games? Not me. And the victor here will be…Falcons by 1.

JAC @ DEN - Can’t see the Jags coming off a tough loss to Pittsburgh and summoning forth an effort worthy of beating the Broncos in the rarefied air of Colorado. Broncos by 8.

GB @ SEA - Both teams are underachieving a bit this year. Oddly, both teams still have a chance to get to the playoffs because their divisions are mediocre at best. Green Bay is more balanced right now, however. Pack by 7.

PHI @ SF - The Eagles are the best 2-3 team in the NFL. The Niners…aren’t. Guess who I’m picking? Yup. The home team. Niners by 1.

DAL @ ARI - Will the good Cards show up, or the bad Cards? Tough call. When in doubt, go with the team with the better logo. Cowboys by 4.

NE @ SD - Both of last year’s AFC finalists are having a tougher go of it this season, but the Chargers are too banged up on defense to win this game. It will probably an entertaining game nonetheless. Pats by 3.

NYG @ CLE - Aside from last week, the G-Men seem to play just above the perceived level of their opposition. It will be similar this week, even though the Browns couldn’t catch a cold right now. Giants by 6.

Bye Week: BUF, KC, PIT, TEN - None of them will lose, but KC will still struggle.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
Bye Week: BUF, KC, PIT, TEN - None of them will lose, but KC will still struggle.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Himora22 wrote:

[/quote]

Is this before or after Matt Ryan understands what it’s like to chew on turf for 60 minutes?

Bears win this one outright.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Himora22 wrote:

Is this before or after Matt Ryan understands what it’s like to chew on turf for 60 minutes?

Bears win this one outright.[/quote]

LoL I love Bears fans =)

Im sry I just haven been impressed with them. Sure they put up alot of points and yards last week against the worst team in the NFL last week but so has every one else. The D is spotty in the forth quarter at best, you dont know if they will show up or not.

If Ryan can make less mistakes than Orton ATL will win this game

Well just when you think the NFL is going to settle down it goes to hell. TB made CAR look like 1-4 instead of 4-2. Indy looked like the Indy of old WAS gets beat by the GD Rams…Really? And Den is starting to look like the Meh, so so team most ppl thought they would be.

Christ is this Cards-Cowboys game ever going too end?..NVM looks like the Cards win on D of all things. TO isnt going to be happy about that!!!

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Himora22 wrote:

Bears win this one outright.[/quote]

Thank god they didn’t. I was eight games behind a girl in work as it as. I can’t have any more bad luck.

O, but atleast I was right about the Falcons and Bears and thats turning a frown up side down =)

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
O, but atleast I was right about the Falcons and Bears and thats turning a frown up side down =)[/quote]

Indeed. Hopefully my night will be complete if the Pats win. (ducks for cover)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Himora22 wrote:

It’s okay, the only thing left for Niners fans this year is waiting to see when Nolan gets fired. Will it be during the season or in the off-season?[/quote]

I’m a bay area sports fan as well… The niners should have won, but the eagles got the best of them. Another loss for next week against the giants!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Himora22 wrote:

It’s okay, the only thing left for Niners fans this year is waiting to see when Nolan gets fired. Will it be during the season or in the off-season?

I’m a bay area sports fan as well… The niners should have won, but the eagles got the best of them. Another loss for next week against the giants![/quote]

That was an awful loss! I almost couldn’t watch the 4th quarter. What did they have 3 straight possessions that resulted in a turnover? Ugh…

Matt Cassel gives me hope that one day I can be an NFL quarterback

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Matt Cassel gives me hope that one day I can be an NFL quarterback[/quote]

hahaha and deltha oneal gives me hopes of being a corner back

That was an abortion of a game…

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Matt Cassel gives me hope that one day I can be an NFL quarterback[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That Indy game was the least surprising outcome of the weekend IMO because they ALWAYS beat the Ravens. I’m surprised the line was as low as it was before the game.

Now I get to hear more from the idiot fans around here who say they should fire Harbaugh already. I love my Baltimore teams, but I absolutely cannot stand my fellow fans.

My fellow Dirty Bird fans and I are lining up to resurrect this one.

LMAO!!

I like how there are 0 dominant teams in the NFL this year. Every team that looks unbeatable one week gets completely exposed the next. The Giants and Titans are next.

St. Louis’ win over Washington was easily the biggest upset of the year thus far. But at the same time, the way this season has gone it doesn’t really surprise me.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I like how there are 0 dominant teams in the NFL this year. Every team that looks unbeatable one week gets completely exposed the next. The Giants and Titans are next.

St. Louis’ win over Washington was easily the biggest upset of the year thus far. But at the same time, the way this season has gone it doesn’t really surprise me.[/quote]

Fucking Titans. Their defense is pretty darn good, but I still have trouble putting them in the top 10. The sooner their season goes down, the better. They may make the playoffs, but just don’t have the offensive solution to run deep into the playoffs.