NFL Week 4

Gentlemen, the regular season is just about 1/4 of the way through, what do you think? How is YOUR team doing? What teams stand out, good or bad? Who are some of your favorite players? What surprises pleasant or otherwise have you had? Anything else worth mentioning?

I can’t say I am a fan, but the Lions are my hometown team. It has been years since I have even had hopes or expectations for them. This looks like another lost season, I can’t say I am surprised, I stopped being disappointed long ago.

I didn’t see the game, but the Pats got stopped. This is coming off a win vs the Steelers, which I thought set them as one of the top teams. Is San Diego that good or did the Pats play that poorly? There schedule isn’t looking much easier, and I don’t know if they can pull it off.

Colts; awesome on both sides of the ball. Even though they are winning, Manning hurt me in fantasy ball. He came through today. Little brother was impressive today as well.

I thought KC had the game wrapped up and
left during the half to go to the mall with my wife (sound effect of a whip cracking and a cat’s meow). What happened? The Eagles are that good.

The Bengals??? I haven’t seen a game yet, but the numbers show them as hot. Any opinions out there?

And lastly, which is the worse team, the 49ers or the Vikings?

Enjoy the week fellas, I’ll be out in the field until Friday, but I look forward to reading your comments when I return.

Its all about the Giants baby. Eli is the man. There’s a new hope in the NFC East!

Not my hometown team but Colts are the ones I’m rooting for. 4-0 so far and the Patriots which have frustrated them in the past aren’t looking so good lately. Eagles lookin pretty good also.

indy will go 19-0.

Saints are my home team, but I never gave a fuck about them. They are forever doomed. I do like the Colts. I want Payton to get a ring. After that I want to see Eli get one.

Hell yeah Colts all the way!

As my brother and I like to say

FUCK THE COLTS!!

Go Steelers, put down those punk ass Pats and lay those pussy Colts down to sleep.

Also, Arizona, win your division and get to the NFC championship, its time.

Panthers, home town team, come on, pull it together.

And Raiders, playoff time.

My falcons are 3-1 and on their way. They showed yesterday that they can play without Vick but they won’t have to. That defense is great. Yeah, I know it was the Vikings, but they stopped Philly, too.

Despite the 1-2 record i see a team going undefeated the rest of the season, inroot to the superbowl, and that would be… Da Bears.

or perhaps i’ve watched to many old SNLs of Da Superfans

eh, go bears try not to suck

This is the year for the COLTS. Manning, Harrison and Edge will get their rings. Edge will then leave for the cash, Harrison will get old and the wheels will fall off.

I’m going to enjoy it while I can - go COLTS!

My COWBOYS need to return to their America’s Team tradition of dominating opponents on a weekly/yearly basis. They have a decent young team that needs to jell.

Overall, an exciting season so far!
Steelers are the best team right now despite their loss to the Pats.

I’m from Chicago, so I was born to love the Bears. Too bad they suck and they’re really painful to watch. A lot of us are still holding on to the memories of the '85 Bears with their Superbowl Shuffle. It’s pretty sad.

But, I do like the Colts as favorites to win the Superbowl. Their defense was the key to their first couple of wins. Now Manning’s gotten his groove they’ll be almost unstoppable.

Some good football this past Sunday. Giants are going to be scary and it seems they now have a franchise QB…what’s up with the Redskins? Who would have picked them to be doing to well?

As for my team, DA Broncos…They are doing well sitting at 3-1 and are starting to “show up” at all sides of the ball. Plummer is a new QB and isn’t making the mistakes like he used to (left handed passes, etc). I predict the broncos to take their division.

The best team right now is Philly. They have played the most consistent football and look at the division there in. They’re going back to the superbowl and they will win. They’re hungry. The colts. The pats ain’t goin anywhere and thats a good thing cause I fuckin hate the pats. Tom BRady is overrated and without rodney harrison they don’t stand a chance. THe colts atually have a shot with simon and freeney. Giants won’t do much but they’re better than last season.

[quote]DeepSouth wrote:
My COWBOYS need to return to their America’s Team tradition of dominating opponents on a weekly/yearly basis. They have a decent young team that needs to jell.

Overall, an exciting season so far!
Steelers are the best team right now despite their loss to the Pats.[/quote]

The freakin Raiderettes beat em. Damn that pisses me off. Fkn secondary!!

[quote]Iron Bull wrote:
Despite the 1-2 record i see a team going undefeated the rest of the season, inroot to the superbowl, and that would be… Da Bears.

or perhaps i’ve watched to many old SNLs of Da Superfans

eh, go bears try not to suck[/quote]

how many heart attacks have you had this week?

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
indy will go 19-0.[/quote]

affirmative … colts will beat pittsburgh in indy for the AFC and then go f*ck off whomever they face in the notsosuperbowl. same offense … waaay better defense.

go chargers.

Bastard

Win lose or tie, silver and black til I die.

Raider fan forever,
Kir Dog

Personally it is too early in the season to count any team out. Give them another 2-3 games and you cna pretty much tell who is gonna be in the playoffs and who isn’t.

Weak teams: Raiders, 49ers, bears, titans,

Mid teams: jacksonville, baltimore, rams, dallas, seattle, washington, bengals, pats,

tops: colts, stillers, superchargers, eagles, falcons, tampa bay,

Look for it to be a showdown late in the season between the colts, stillers, superchargers, and bengals (gasp). If the bengals keep playing this way they will have a tough end of the season to get the division from the stillers. The colts have almost no one in their conference who will compete with them. The chargers are looking freaking awesome.

The rams need to stop committing mistakes and run the ball. The bucs look to be quite formidable. Washington looks good but I can’t get a read on them. Raiders, 49ers, 'zona all gotta play good or they will be gone and out of the way by mid season.

mike

Colts:
Simon and Freeney have re-energized the defence, they are the most dangerous team in football… And you know what brought their offence together yesterday?

Dallas Clark being on the field…

Pats:
Suffering with the loss of Rodney, had he been on the field I think he would have put a couple of stinging hits on the chargers wide-outs and changed the pace of the game. I doubt he could have done much to Antonio Gates though…

Philly: What the hell was up with their special teams in the early parts of the game? It was embarrasing to watch. I think they will bust their asses next week and fix the problems they had.

Chiefs: Dante’ still has that break-away speed, damn he’s fun to watch. A diminished defence hampers them, though, and once again the Chiefs couldn’t finish it off.

and finally

Chargers:
Showed their sound offence again yesterday, having extra weapons like Sproles and Turner doesn’t hurt one bit. Keeps LT fresh and damn he was dominant. Made the Pats linebackers look like children. The offensive line was impressive as well. Gates got his catches, Mcardell and Caldwell both got their endzone celebrations. Good day for the Chargers to be seen on a naitonal scale, again. Yes Virginia they are that good. Their biggest problem is their wishy-washy secondary.