NFL Draft XXXXXXL Sleeper

[quote]awill53 wrote:
this guy weights 370 and benches only a hundread pounds over his bodyweight, and squated 800 wich is probally above parrallel, thats not that impressive pound for pound I am stronger than this guy[/quote]

Put 800 lbs on your back and get back to us once you’re out of the hospital.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
I have to agree with ass clown, outside of the north east JC Football is real competitive, and many JC Football teams have produced GREAT NFL players. I didn’t realize this until I got out of jersey.

However, I hope this guy doesn’t need all the people they say to support him. If so, giving him 100,000 dollars is just going to make him f’up again. Everybody is real good when they have nothing left.[/quote]

I wasn’t knocking the JC (or CC) circuit, but let’s face it, it isn’t D1. And usually, the top players go on to D1. I would expect a guy that size with those stats to dominate in CC, perhaps have even better #s than he did. There have been guys at D1 that have put up those kinds of #s over a 2 game stretch.

The bottom line: he is just too much of a question mark to use a draft pick.

DB

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
awill53 wrote:
this guy weights 370 and benches only a hundread pounds over his bodyweight, and squated 800 wich is probally above parrallel, thats not that impressive pound for pound I am stronger than this guy

Yeah, man!!! Now you’re talking! I can only squat 95 pounds but I do 'em rock-bottom for TWENTY reps. The only reason I don’t squat 800 lbs. is because I don’t want to get too big. That player sounds like every other fat guy if you ask me. :smiley:

[/sarcasm just because I couldn’t resist after reading “pound for pound I am stronger than”][/quote]

lol, good one…

Soon as I saw this guys picture I thought of Jerome Brown. Probably couldn’t do the 40 in less then 5.0 but he was quick as a cat for about 10-15 yds.

Practice squad at the least and see what he can do against the pro’s.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
BF Bullpup wrote:
awill53 wrote:
this guy weights 370 and benches only a hundread pounds over his bodyweight, and squated 800 wich is probally above parrallel, thats not that impressive pound for pound I am stronger than this guy

Yeah, man!!! Now you’re talking! I can only squat 95 pounds but I do 'em rock-bottom for TWENTY reps. The only reason I don’t squat 800 lbs. is because I don’t want to get too big. That player sounds like every other fat guy if you ask me. :smiley:

[/sarcasm just because I couldn’t resist after reading “pound for pound I am stronger than”]

lol, good one…[/quote]

Yeah reall good one, i dont give a fuk how much your pussy ass squats, some loser reporter throuws numbers on paper and you guys are ready to suk this fat mother fukers dick.

Theres a reason he wastn drafted, when i squat 800LBS this summer ill let you know how it feels asshole, your comparison is the stupids crap i ever heard when i see a video of the 800lb squat ill believe it.

OK ill try to run over a guy that weights almost twice as much as me, I know there is alot of people a hell lot stronger than me but i could giv a fuk about what you say, how about you try to run over me with your amazing strength

Are you 12 years old?

C’mon, man…

[quote]awill53 wrote:
OK ill try to run over a guy that weights almost twice as much as me, I know there is alot of people a hell lot stronger than me but i could giv a fuk about what you say, how about you try to run over me with your amazing strength [/quote]

Must be that amazing spidey strength!