But to not be a dick, I'll breakdown what happened from a near suicidal pats fan last night:
ATL came out on fucking fire. That D looked amazing and they were smacking the shit out of the Pats for 40 mins of football.
ATL offense was moving and scoring with lightening speed. This ultimately is why they lost. Counter intuitive I know, but it is what it is.
The Pats kept grinding on Offense, and by the 3rd quarter there was over an hour of real time where the ATL D had been on the field. That is what broke them ultimately. They just got worn down. The Pats kept their shit together (unlike myself) and just went play by play, until the ATL D was toast, and then scored 31 of the most amazing points in Super Bowl history.
1) No such thing as "game is won" until the clock reads 0:00
2) The Pats FINALLY have their circus catch.
3) The Pats basically made Antione Brown and Julio Jones completely human in two straight games.
4) ATL is poised to win 3 out the next 4
5) Best part of last night, by far: Brady's mom is sick. Real sick. Like on her last leg dying of cancer sick. The fact she was there last night, and got to watch her son engineer the greatest comeback of all time, in the greatest superbowl of all time, to cement his place as greatest QB of all time... There was a lot, and I mean a LOT to be happy about as a Pat's fan last night, but this here fact is by far the best part of the whole thing.