NFL 2012

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
For Matty, Print and Pat cause they all love Tebow.

hahahahaahahahahhahahaha[/quote]

I will pass that along to my wife. She’s all over that.

I just think he’s a talented athlete, who can do it at this level, who takes a lot of shit because he’s out there with his faith… I like him 'cause he doesn’t give a shit about that… [/quote]

I know we talked about it a lot last year, just giving you a hard time.

Matty and I have talked about this back and forth, I give it 6-7 games and Sanchez will implode and Tebow takes over for better or worst. [/quote]

Yep…

It makes me wonder if that is why Rex brought Tebow in? No faith in Sanchez and with Tebow taking over the fans will not revolt with the Sanchez failure…

“I want me some glory hole.”- Jerry Jones. Words to live by.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
“I want me some glory hole.”- Jerry Jones. Words to live by.[/quote]

Was that not fucking hilarious though.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Was that not fucking hilarious though. [/quote]

Lol it was. Why in the hell would you say that? Once that clip gets out, he will get along shit for it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Lol it was. Why in the hell would you say that? Once that clip gets out, he will get along shit for it.[/quote]

Did you skip to the end part? Where they talk about the Glory hole

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Lol it was. Why in the hell would you say that? Once that clip gets out, he will get along shit for it.[/quote]

Did you skip to the end part? Where they talk about the Glory hole[/quote]

I did. Ill go back and listen.

The only the Pats have a prayer of making it back to the SB is if their defense can get lots of pressure on opposing QB’s to cover up their lame; in the classic definition; secondary.

Champs.

Whoops. That was from the FIRST Super Bowl in five years my boys won.

Here’s the RIGHT picture.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Champs.[/quote]

You missed it FI that was NFL 2011 thread.

:slight_smile:

Okay you can gloat until Day 1 then its on.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
The only the Pats have a prayer of making it back to the SB is if their defense can get lots of pressure on opposing QB’s to cover up their lame; in the classic definition; secondary. [/quote]

Agree. It has been some outlandish 38 years or some shit since a superbowl loser came back and won one.

Is it possible? Sure, as long as the Giants miss the playoffs.

Here’s the RIGHT picture. [/quote]

Aren’t you from Jersey, though? Why do Jersey people claim the New York Giants? Explain to me.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
The only the Pats have a prayer of making it back to the SB is if their defense can get lots of pressure on opposing QB’s to cover up their lame; in the classic definition; secondary. [/quote]

, as long as the Giants miss the playoffs.[/quote]

I like were this is going

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Aren’t you from Jersey, though? Why do Jersey people claim the New York Giants? Explain to me.[/quote]

Have you watched the Jets?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Aren’t you from Jersey, though? Why do Jersey people claim the New York Giants? Explain to me.[/quote]

Have you watched the Jets?[/quote]

Wayne Chrebet Baby! Best Receiver of all time!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Have you watched the Jets?[/quote]

Wayne Chrebet Baby! Best Receiver of all time![/quote]

Unless he was knocked the fuck out

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

People in North Jersey tend to root for NY teams because they’re our local teams and they’ve been around for years and years.

Everyone here is either a Yankees or Mets fan (more Yankees though) or a Rangers or Knicks fan (way more than the Nets or Devils because older people grew up with the first two and the New Jersey teams came late.) I myself was always a bigger Knicks fan. Never liked the Nets.

But we claim the Giants (and Jets, to a lesser degree) way more actively because they’ve been playing in East Rutherford since 1976 and it’s mostly NJ people that go to the games.

Giants Stadium is like 20 minutes from where I live, less if there’s no traffic. It takes way longer to get from Times Square to Giants Stadium than it does getting from my house to Giants Stadium.

South Jersey roots for Philly teams.

Fuck South Jersey.

And Philly.

So A.Brown get’s an extension after only his second year. Great move by the Steelers.

Wallace you fucked up large.

Player I’m most excited about this year is RB/KR Chris Rainey. Can’t wait to see how the new OC uses him.

The NFL Network morning show is going to be a nice addition this coming season too. I just wish they would dump Sapp. He know his shit but fuck me, the more he talks the less I like him.