T Nation

NFL 2012

Are you ready for some football.

I am going to tip my hat to a guy who is in his 17th year, that is right seventeen fucking years of playing at a top level in the NFL as a LB is impressive. Anybody who knows me I am not a Ravens fan, I just love this game.

News Flash: The Pats secondary is still going to suck this year.

Come on Beans, have some faith in Bill

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Opening-Press-Conference-in-Oxnard-/d9bdc993-abee-43e7-b191-5d1c197dc8d2

Okay I know you guys hate the Cowboys, but you HAVE to go to the 13 minute mark and listen to JJ. You will not be disappointed. And then the 39 minute mark.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Come on Beans, have some faith in Bill[/quote]

In Bill I trust.

McCordy couldn’t cover bread if he was peanut butter. Well shit if he was peanut butter he would be the unmixed oil in the natty jar.

Pats defense will be a little better , but I agree their secondary sucks and is still going to suck.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Come on Beans, have some faith in Bill[/quote]

Eh, I think he’s right.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Come on Beans, have some faith in Bill[/quote]

In Bill I trust.

McCordy couldn’t cover bread if he was peanut butter. Well shit if he was peanut butter he would be the unmixed oil in the natty jar.[/quote]

I do to. He took a team with a decent OL, horrific defense, and a shitty secondary to the Super Bowl. Of course I think that’s more a testament to Brady than Bill. Still, he’ll get what he can get, Brady still got a lot of prime time play left in him, so they are a contender.
Imagine if they had the 15th raked defense and 15th ranked secondary last year? They would have ran the table…
Give Brady a team like he had a few years ago now with all his experience now? Shee-it.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Come on Beans, have some faith in Bill[/quote]

Eh, I think he’s right. [/quote]

Well they have to be better than last year

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Opening-Press-Conference-in-Oxnard-/d9bdc993-abee-43e7-b191-5d1c197dc8d2

Okay I know you guys hate the Cowboys, but you HAVE to go to the 13 minute mark and listen to JJ. You will not be disappointed. And then the 39 minute mark. [/quote]

The Cowboys don’t scare me. I have faith in Romo’s ability to blow it at the most crucial moment still. The last thing they needed, ol’ Dez gettin’ in trouble.

I mean seriously, how hard is it? I am not exactly a model citizen but I manage to keep my happy ass out of prison… What the fuck, seriously? It’s just not that hard to stay out of trouble…

The ol’ Lions are running the Penal League out of Detroit right about now… I expect that to affect them on the field, too many incidences this year.

Anybody wanna wager on how many game Suh, will be suspended this year? He’s gonna fuck up, it’s just a matter of degree.

Le Sigh, did you listen to what was said Pat?

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT JJ SAID AT 13 minutes

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Opening-Press-Conference-in-Oxnard-/d9bdc993-abee-43e7-b191-5d1c197dc8d2

Okay I know you guys hate the Cowboys, but you HAVE to go to the 13 minute mark and listen to JJ. You will not be disappointed. And then the 39 minute mark. [/quote]

The Cowboys don’t scare me. I have faith in Romo’s ability to blow it at the most crucial moment still. The last thing they needed, ol’ Dez gettin’ in trouble.

I mean seriously, how hard is it? I am not exactly a model citizen but I manage to keep my happy ass out of prison… What the fuck, seriously? It’s just not that hard to stay out of trouble…
.[/quote]

Well time will tell with Romo if he had a top 10 defense and then choked I would agree, however he has not.

Dez’s mom is 38 years old and he grew up in the “hood”, he has not been arrested for drugs, alcohol or any other violence. His mom went off asking for $ is what I would imagine and then she is probably fucking crazy on top of that. If you had millions of dollars in the bank how many relatives would show up at your door?


For Matty, Print and Pat cause they all love Tebow.

hahahahaahahahahhahahaha

< Already sick and tired of hearing about the jets/Tebow.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Le Sigh, did you listen to what was said Pat?

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT JJ SAID AT 13 minutes[/quote]

No, but I will after my next conference call… It’s gotta be good.

Sounds like Jaws is smitten by Tebow. He has had good things to say about his mechanics latley. I know Tebow will always be Tebow but is Sanchez safe?

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Le Sigh, did you listen to what was said Pat?

JUST LISTEN TO WHAT JJ SAID AT 13 minutes[/quote]

No, but I will after my next conference call… It’s gotta be good.[/quote]

Yes it will make you laugh, I am surprised if it does not show up here at some point.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
For Matty, Print and Pat cause they all love Tebow.

hahahahaahahahahhahahaha[/quote]

I will pass that along to my wife. She’s all over that.

I just think he’s a talented athlete, who can do it at this level, who takes a lot of shit because he’s out there with his faith… I like him 'cause he doesn’t give a shit about that…

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
For Matty, Print and Pat cause they all love Tebow.

hahahahaahahahahhahahaha[/quote]

I will pass that along to my wife. She’s all over that.

I just think he’s a talented athlete, who can do it at this level, who takes a lot of shit because he’s out there with his faith… I like him 'cause he doesn’t give a shit about that… [/quote]

I know we talked about it a lot last year, just giving you a hard time.

Matty and I have talked about this back and forth, I give it 6-7 games and Sanchez will implode and Tebow takes over for better or worst.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
Sounds like Jaws is smitten by Tebow. He has had good things to say about his mechanics latley. I know Tebow will always be Tebow but is Sanchez safe? [/quote]

Sanchez will be replaced. Getting Tebow is their biggest mistake, it’s going to divide that team… He needed to go to a team who needed a QB, not one that had one.