NFL 2012 Part 2

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/nfl_2012?id=5318580&pageNo=45

B U C C A N E E R S

BUCS BUCS BUCS

I love that logo. I don’t know why they changed their helmets. They could change the yellow parts of his face to pewter or something like that and it would go along with the rest of the uniform just fine.

The fact that he’s winking at me is strangely erotic.

LOL im glad they got rid of that guy. Reminds me of Enrique Eglcias or some shit.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
LOL im glad they got rid of that guy. Reminds me of Enrique Eglcias or some shit.

[/quote]

And?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

And?[/quote]

I hate him.

Battle of the backup QBs!!

I just got a text from my dad, who’s at the game. He said that pretty much the entire crowd at the 'Stick is belligerently drunk right now and getting worse by the minute. This is going to be great!

You heard it here first. Kaepernick is going to go off tonight. Niners win by 20.

I agree the Niners will probably win. They have a more serviceable backup QB. If it were Cutler against Smith, I might think differently.

See, I told you guys. There is already officially a quarterback controversy in San Francisco.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
See, I told you guys. There is already officially a quarterback controversy in San Francisco.[/quote]

Yeah, kid looks sharp so far, no doubt.

Don’t know why but I always felt bad for A. Smith… Now it’s even worse.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
See, I told you guys. There is already officially a quarterback controversy in San Francisco.[/quote]

Yeah, kid looks sharp so far, no doubt.

Don’t know why but I always felt bad for A. Smith… Now it’s even worse.[/quote]

Fuck Smith. He was a good story last year, but this year what’s holding back their offense is dynamic play from the QB position. Kaepernick has it. And you know what? I LOVE how he looks at the line of scrimmage pre-snap right now. He’s checking into the right play every fucking time. It will be interesting to see what happens if the Bears start getting a lot of pressure on him. He’s had a pretty good pocket to throw from so far.

This shit is about to be UGLY AS FUCK

Hahahahaha

I love blowouts

There is definitely a controversy now. If I were Smith I would be worried.

Gruden is cracking me up with all the superlatives about the Niners’ highly-varied run scheme. They DO run out of a shitload of different personnel groups and formations, but fuck. Gruden’s layin’ it on a little thick. As a Niners fan, I love it though.

Well, we know he can take a big hit and hold on to the ball now too.

Aldon Smith is a player and a half. Four sacks already, and with the team having to go almost strictly into passing mode now, he’s going to be teeing off on every down now. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him set some sort of MNF sack record.

nothing to see here. Just another terrible Bears prime-time game. Move along.