NFL 2012/2013 Part 3

LOSERS!

[quote]pat wrote:
LOSERS![/quote]

Can’t argue with you there. Both our teams came up short.

Sorry DB

Good game congrats ravens.

I will say this, the game should have not been this close. Without the power outage, the 49ers would have been stomped even more. All momentum of Baltimore went down the drain.

WINNER!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/nfl_2012
Holy shit look at what I started.

[quote]red04 wrote:
If the PI call in favor of Boldin earlier weren’t called, I wouldn’t flinch at that play in the endzone being a no call as well. But, in the idea of consistency, if you’re going to call light contact for one DB, you have to call it for all DBs, and really that wasn’t very light contact either(solid 2 hand grab, visibly around the back holding jersey, typically an automatic drawn flag from refs).[/quote]

Agreed. This refs were fishy the whole game. First off that Kick off return by the Ravens should have been called back for a tackle…I mean holding on them. Then obviously that was a holding penalty on the Ravens in the end zone. And the time kill play should again have been called a holding penalty again on the ravens.

If I was a Niners fan I would be fuuuuucking pissed.

[quote]fnf wrote:
I will say this, the game should have not been this close. Without the power outage, the 49ers would have been stomped even more. All momentum of Baltimore went down the drain.[/quote]

I really think that’s true. That power outage gave them a lot of time to collect themselves and play the game they needed to. Without it I think this game turns into another Seattle loss.

[quote]fnf wrote:
I will say this, the game should have not been this close. Without the power outage, the 49ers would have been stomped even more. All momentum of Baltimore went down the drain.[/quote]

Yup. If the 9ner’s won, it might have been the first played under protest. That power outage was a mark on New Orleans, the NFL and the Superdome. Very unprofessional. I expect nothing less from the corrupt city of New Orleans.
I am embarrassed for them. Except it was totally preventable.

[quote]pat wrote:
WINNER![/quote]

Still mad about my team beating your team in Atlanta?

But hey, everything you can put on this forum would be true cuz my team lost.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]fnf wrote:

Yup. If the 9ner’s won, it might have been the first played under protest. That power outage was a mark on New Orleans, the NFL and the Superdome. Very unprofessional. I expect nothing less from the corrupt city of New Orleans.
I am embarrassed for them. Except it was totally preventable.[/quote]

Now I know how other teams fans felt when my team beat them. lol

[quote]fnf wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:
WINNER![/quote]

Still mad about my team beating your team in Atlanta?

But hey, everything you can put on this forum would be true cuz my team lost.[/quote]

Yep. It was revenge for me and Alex Smith.
Believe it or not, I have kept the faith for the 49er’s throughout the last 5 years. The dicking of Alex Smith had me write them off. From that point on I wanted them to lose. Sure Kaepernick may be more talented, but he’s not better. He’s not better than a guy who spent his years there hated, put in a failing system, then over come all of it, only to be totally dicked because he got a concussion. After that, I was in ‘fuck’em’ mode. You don’t treat people like that.

So fuck’em. They got Flacco’d, a real QB who’s been through the trenches.

Kaepernick wasn’t nervous. He should have been, little arrogant ass.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
If the PI call in favor of Boldin earlier weren’t called, I wouldn’t flinch at that play in the endzone being a no call as well. But, in the idea of consistency, if you’re going to call light contact for one DB, you have to call it for all DBs, and really that wasn’t very light contact either(solid 2 hand grab, visibly around the back holding jersey, typically an automatic drawn flag from refs).[/quote]

Agreed. This refs were fishy the whole game. First off that Kick off return by the Ravens should have been called back for a tackle…I mean holding on them. Then obviously that was a holding penalty on the Ravens in the end zone. And the time kill play should again have been called a holding penalty again on the ravens.

[/quote]

There was plenty of that on both sides. It was a wash in that respect.
As a Raven’s fan I would be royally pised because of that ridiculous power outage that completely stole what should have been a steam rolling.

Somebody go check on DB and make sure he did not literally off himself. He scares me with that bullshit.

[quote]red04 wrote:
9ers are obviously just setting the Ravens up for a bigger emotional loss when they make the comeback. Obviously.[/quote]

Famous last words.

Alex Smith will probably be traded to KC

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:

[/quote]

There was plenty of that on both sides. It was a wash in that respect.
As a Raven’s fan I would be royally pised because of that ridiculous power outage that completely stole what should have been a steam rolling.[/quote]

Well only one issue can be controlled on the field. And no it was not a wash, that did not happen on both sides of the ball.
Oh and another one I just thought of was the Ed Reed offside no call. CBS wouldn’t even show the sideline camera angle because it was soo blatent.

blah blah refs blah…

Good teams outplay bad calls. Bitching about refs and calls means your team isn’t good enough.

That said, my stepfather, who is my father, is one of the biggest 9er fans in the country. Typically I would have no qualms about rooting for the ravens and rubbing this loss in his face… But his father passed away this morning and I feel like total shit that the 9ers lost…

I’m happy for torry smith, and him only. He lost his brother this year and well, I’m happy something went his way.

Fuck Ray Lewis.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
9ers are obviously just setting the Ravens up for a bigger emotional loss when they make the comeback. Obviously.[/quote]

Famous last words.[/quote]

You seem very bitter.

[quote]fnf wrote:
Mrs. Welker doesn’t want Ray to win!!![/quote]

God damn… Win or lose, he made 9mil this year and has this to come home to.

Not a bad deal.