NFL 2011 Season Starts Now

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Just in, Hasselbeck to Titans. [/quote]

BJB I reported that this morning man, were you at work?

[quote]SSC wrote:
I’m surprised so many are for the Pack… and that’s my team!

I cannot look past Chicago (hate to say it, they’re sound,) Philadelphia (especially if they get anyone noteworthy for their secondary,) Tampa Bay or New Orleans. Atlanta is full of a bunch of pretenders, sawry!

And wtf, Chargers got Bob Sanders and Takeo?

In Madden, their rating is going to be like Offense: 96, Defense: 94, Special teams/coaching: 41

lolz[/quote]

I’d take the Buffalo Bills Spikes any day of the week, but nowadays I think he’s a little injury prone. Picking him up means SD doesn’t have the kind of confidence they were looking for in guys like Larry English.

Which sucks.

Bob Sanders though, that’ll be interesting.

FYI,

McNabb to Vikings
Josh Wilson, Barry Cofield and Donte Stallworth to Redskins
Holmes resigned with the Jets
Quintin Mikell signed with Rams

Orton could go to Dolphins

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

I cannot look past Chicago (hate to say it, they’re sound,) Philadelphia (especially if they get anyone noteworthy for their secondary,) Tampa Bay or New Orleans. Atlanta is full of a bunch of pretenders, sawry!

In Madden, their rating is going to be like Offense: 96, Defense: 94, Special teams/coaching: 41

lolz[/quote]

I’d take the Buffalo Bills Spikes any day of the week, but nowadays I think he’s a little injury prone. Picking him up means SD doesn’t have the kind of confidence they were looking for in guys like Larry English.

Which sucks.

[/quote]

At least Sanders will keep the physio’s busy. Over/under on how many games before he’s out for the season?

[quote]TK52 wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

lolz[/quote]

Which sucks.

[/quote]

At least Sanders will keep the physio’s busy. Over/under on how many games before he’s out for the season? [/quote]

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]TK52 wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

lolz[/quote]

Which sucks.

[/quote]

At least Sanders will keep the physio’s busy. Over/under on how many games before he’s out for the season? [/quote]

5[/quote]

I’ll give Bob the benefit of the doubt and say 10. Sunday against GB to only turn around and play Oakland on Thurs? That’ll break him if he’s used to aggressively

Orton to the Fish would be a great move, helps Marshall. Brandon Lloyd is gonna take a big hit.

McNabb is fucking done…if they lose Rice, he once again will not have no go to receiver (Harvin is not a number 1)

Jets resigning Santonio was a no brainer, they need some size at the other receiver spot, Plaxico?

Sidney Rice to Seattle

Plaxico is apparently deciding between Giants or Pittsburgh, which makes sense since he hasn’t played in forever and needs to go back to a team who is familiar with him. I expect him to have a big second contract, after his initial signing with either of the teams.

Breaston to KC, interesting, a very underrated receiver, did well last year considering the awful QB situation in zona last year.

Honestly I cant imagine Plax staying in NY, and Pitt got tired of Plax’s BS. Im surprised to see the steelers name in the mix.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Breaston to KC, interesting, a very underrated receiver, did well last year considering the awful QB situation in zona last year.[/quote]

Very interesting. Big fan of Breaston. Kansas City will have the AFC West strapped for awhile unless San Diego fixes their huge problems.

Bahahahahahahahaha

Hold on, lemme catch my breath for a second…

I swear to god, if Arizona trades DOMINIQUE ROGERS-CROMARTIE and a FIRST ROUND PICK for KEVIN KOLB, it could quite possibly be the worst (appears to be) trade I’ve ever seen, holy shit.

Maybe it’s my inner-defensive mind, but I’ll take 2 lockdown corners over some unproven QB chump any day, even if Derek Anderson is my quarterback. Unbelievable.

Im curious the thoughts behind the Texans grabbing Leinart. They definitely need to look in the CB pool.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Breaston to KC, interesting, a very underrated receiver, did well last year considering the awful QB situation in zona last year.[/quote]

Very interesting. Big fan of Breaston. Kansas City will have the AFC West strapped for awhile unless San Diego fixes their huge problems.[/quote]

Wow, very interesting. Can you say “Slot Threat?” With Bowe at the 1 and that rook at the 2 (he’s a big fuck if nothing else) Breaston would make for hell on defenses trying to cover the slot with a nickel CB or linebacker. Nasty stuff.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Honestly I cant imagine Plax staying in NY, and Pitt got tired of Plax’s BS. Im surprised to see the steelers name in the mix.[/quote]

I guess its because besides Hines Ward, they don’t have possession receiver. Wallace, Brown, Sanders are all burners who could develop alligator arms playing in the AFC North. Burress would probably come at a discount. It would probably be a one or two year deal at the most.

I was surprised by Sidney Rice goin to Seahawks. Who will throw to him? Tarvaris Jackson or Charlie Whitehurst? He should have stayed and taken a discount. At least he might have been on a winning team. Don’t hate on him for getting paid but it seems greedy.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Just in, Hasselbeck to Titans. [/quote]

BJB I reported that this morning man, were you at work?[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t scroll back far enough to see when I got home, shit.

Im curious the thoughts behind the Texans grabbing Leinart. They definitely need to look in the CB pool.[/quote]

They had him last year; they simply retained him. I’d take him as a #2, for sure.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Bahahahahahahahaha

I swear to god, if Arizona trades DOMINIQUE ROGERS-CROMARTIE and a FIRST ROUND PICK for KEVIN KOLB, it could quite possibly be the worst (appears to be) trade I’ve ever seen, holy shit.

Maybe it’s my inner-defensive mind, but I’ll take 2 lockdown corners over some unproven QB chump any day, even if Derek Anderson is my quarterback. Unbelievable. [/quote]

I just dont see that happening. Whisenhunt was asked about the trade offer and it seemed doubtful. Kolb may develop into a outstanding QB or may be another Harrington.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Bahahahahahahahaha

Maybe it’s my inner-defensive mind, but I’ll take 2 lockdown corners over some unproven QB chump any day, even if Derek Anderson is my quarterback. Unbelievable. [/quote]

I just dont see that happening. Whisenhunt was asked about the trade offer and it seemed doubtful. Kolb may develop into a outstanding QB or may be another Harrington.[/quote]

I agree with SSC, that is an expensive fucking QB, who’s INTs are higher than TDs