NFL 2010 X 4

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
Ok boys… Who wants to start the talk of the Jets going to the SB?[/quote]

They’d only have to win three straight games and one of those is in New England. Sure, let me know how that works out for ya. ;0[/quote]

On any given Sun. my friend. For all we know NE loses in the first round…[/quote]

Hard to lose in the first round when your home banging your super model wife and playing legos with your son during your first round bye.

Go Chiefriots!

(I <3 you Print. But you have ugly feet son)

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I dunno how to do it bro. Does anyone? It took me an hour to type this. Pn my cell.srry for the hijack[/quote]

http://freenuts.com/top-10-free-online-proxy-websites/

Scroll to the middle of the page there are proxy web pages you go to and can enter what ever URL you want. I played with a few of them and the pop ups are a little much but if you have a good pop up blocker it should take care of them.

Also try www.t-muscle.com, my last company blocked T-Nation but not t-muscle.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

They’d only have to win three straight games and one of those is in New England. Sure, let me know how that works out for ya. ;0[/quote]

On any given Sun. my friend. For all we know NE loses in the first round…[/quote]

Will look forward to the matchups. I think the Eagles are going to regret lossing last night. I hate to say it but to me Green Bay looks like a scary team, fucking Rogers can really throw the rock. [/quote]

I’m actually excited to see what Philly’s 2nd string does to Dallas next week.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Fuck…they blocked TNation at my job

[/quote]

You’re going to have to find another job.

… And don’t forget to add a “T-Nation Clause” to the employment contract.[/quote]

Well played sir.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

Will look forward to the matchups. I think the Eagles are going to regret lossing last night. I hate to say it but to me Green Bay looks like a scary team, fucking Rogers can really throw the rock. [/quote]

[/quote]

hahahahahahaha, dude we are down to a 3rd string QB from A&M for Gods sake. And your 1st string barely beat our 80 year old 2nd string QB. Next year when Cowher is our coach you will be sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[/quote]

hahahahahahaha, dude we are down to a 3rd string QB from A&M for Gods sake. And your 1st string barely beat our 80 year old 2nd string QB. Next year when Cowher is our coach you will be sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Cowher going to Dallas would be like Luke Skywalker going to the Dark Side.

da bears

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[/quote]

hahahahahahaha, dude we are down to a 3rd string QB from A&M for Gods sake. And your 1st string barely beat our 80 year old 2nd string QB. Next year when Cowher is our coach you will be sorry. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

Cowher going to Dallas would be like Luke Skywalker going to the Dark Side.
[/quote]

Let me believe damnit Steely, I have nothing else.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I dunno how to do it bro. Does anyone? It took me an hour to type this. Pn my cell.srry for the hijack[/quote]

http://freenuts.com/top-10-free-online-proxy-websites/

Scroll to the middle of the page there are proxy web pages you go to and can enter what ever URL you want. I played with a few of them and the pop ups are a little much but if you have a good pop up blocker it should take care of them.

Also try www.t-muscle.com, my last company blocked T-Nation but not t-muscle.[/quote]

Thanks dday and dj…steely I got my lawyer working on that clause now

Da bears got screwed in the pooper by da vikes!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

Hard to lose in the first round when your home banging your super model wife and playing legos with your son during your first round bye.

Go Chiefriots!

(I <3 you Print. But you have ugly feet son)[/quote]

DUDE!! I was trying to edit & my post never showed than I timed out. I was going back into say first game for you boys not first round… Whoops…

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

Go Chiefriots!

DUDE!! I was trying to edit & my post never showed than I timed out. I was going back into say first game for you boys not first round… Whoops…[/quote]

It’s alright, I’m just pumped I get two weeks without a heart attack. This and next.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Da bears got screwed in the pooper by da vikes![/quote]

Okay Matty have to explain this to me? I thought by the Vikes beating the Eagles now the Bears have the second seed locked up and get that first week bye and a home game.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

Go Chiefriots!

DUDE!! I was trying to edit & my post never showed than I timed out. I was going back into say first game for you boys not first round… Whoops…[/quote]

It’s alright, I’m just pumped I get two weeks without a heart attack. This and next. [/quote]

So you have no money on this weekend?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

Go Chiefriots!

It’s alright, I’m just pumped I get two weeks without a heart attack. This and next. [/quote]

So you have no money on this weekend?[/quote]

Christmas & birthday took up my budget.

Plus I only won a week in one of my weekly pickem’s so I owe that…

blah blah blah, been a bad year on the wallet. The Jets and Steelers fucked me like a dozen times.

They had a chance to lockup the number one seed throughout the playoffs with the eagles beating the vikes, and beating the packers. But now the saints and falcons have to lose next week for this to happen…i think.

^ I thought they had no chance at #1 seed, I thought Atlanta had already locked that up. This season in the NFC has been wild.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ I thought they had no chance at #1 seed, I thought Atlanta had already locked that up. This season in the NFC has been wild. [/quote]

Atlanta would have to lose to Carolina in the GA Dome for Chicago to have a chance. I for one would give up football if Atlanta lost to Caro at home with the #1 seed on the line. However it might not be a bad spot to be in the #2 spot.

Right now on paper with ATL at #1 it looks like NO plays at either Seattle or STL, which is likely a win and unless Greenbay can win at Philly, New Orleans will be playing the 2nd round back in Atlanta. I’d rather play Greenbay than NO again. I’m sure Atlanta will have corrected the mistakes they made on Monday night prior to any remach but the Saints are playing really good football.

[quote]dday wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ I thought they had no chance at #1 seed, I thought Atlanta had already locked that up. This season in the NFC has been wild. [/quote]

Atlanta would have to lose to Carolina in the GA Dome for Chicago to have a chance. I for one would give up football if Atlanta lost to Caro at home with the #1 seed on the line. However it might not be a bad spot to be in the #2 spot. Right now on paper with ATL at #1 it looks like NO plays at either Seattle or STL, which is likely a win and unless Greenbay can win at Philly, New Orleans will be playing the 2nd round back in Atlanta. I’d rather play Greenbay than NO again. I’m sure Atlanta will have corrected the mistakes they made on Monday night prior to any remach but the Saints are playing really good football.[/quote]

Nice recap, I have seen both teams and understand with rivalries your apprehension of playing NO. Seems like for a few years there Dallas was always playing either the Giants or Eagles in the playoffs. Didnt seem right.

Ravens are starting to get hot again. If they roll through Cincy whom they seem to struggle against they should have a good amount of momentum heading into the playoffs. Not only do the Ravens stand a good shot to win it all but if nothing else I think they match up well against New England for anyone who wants the Pats to lose.

Pretty bummed my man Leron Mcclain missed the pro bowl this year. Vonta Leach did a good job blocking for Foster, but Mcclain is just a monster and can do it all, definatly an underrated player. Hopefully he’ll be in the super bowl anyway.