NFL 2010 X 3

so where do u think gruden and cowher are gonna go? I’d say the cowboys seem to be on the right track with garrett, so maybe JJ gives him a season too coach? I mean the guy is making due with the crap he has left and its going pretty well… i also like the fact that they started to run more, i see the cowboys as being more successful when they run to set up the pass…

So that leaves the vikings and carolina with HC positions that will be open at the end of the season. I could see gruden in minnesota kinda turn around the team like he did with TB after Oak. vikings have talent on both sides of the ball obviously they just need a HC that knows what he’s doing and isn’t busy stalking 40 yo qbs. as for carolina… that franchise is in shambles i don’t see anything good happening there…

other possible HC positions that will be available SF, Hou?

Thoughts?

^I don’t personally think Gruden is going anywhere. I do see Fox, Kubiak, Singletary, Fischer, & possibly Sparano all being replaced. Now all you have to do is fit one of these guys in one of the open slots. This will all fall into place once Cowher makes his decision.

The Minnesota Owner (Zigi Wolf, excuse spelling) is one of the poorest owners so I do not see him signing a high profile coach, From what I hear he is hoping he can remove the interim tag if he does well.

I really see Tom Coughlin retiring and Bill Cowher going to the NY Giants, If Garret and the cowboys play well in the second half Jones has to give Garret the job, hes been the coach in waiting for years now and passed up opportunities to coach other places because of same.

So if the Vikes continue bombing Wolf may be forced to hire Gruden or Gruden goes to Carolina

yea i was on the fence about sparano. i like the guy but qb has been a problem in mia since marino left. After marino retired we’ve had 15 starting qbs. we need T-Nation forum jesus to answer our prayers…

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
yea i was on the fence about sparano. i like the guy but qb has been a problem in mia since marino left. After marino retired we’ve had 15 starting qbs. we need T-Nation forum jesus to answer our prayers…

[/quote]

Dont bring T-Nation Jesus to this thread, lets just go with Dashboard Jesus.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Damn we rock. [/quote]

Yes.

I will definitely be rooting for the 'Boys and the Vikes after their coaching changes. I think the people they have at the helm now are much better options, smarter leaders, and are hungrier to impress and succeed.

Whose excited for the 3 games we get on Thanksgiving? Good food, good people, and good football, what more could you ask for?

^ Thanks WC but I was actually speaking of us here at T-Nation for getting to a #3 NFL thread. But otherwise I agree with you.

^HA!! Don’t forget DJ, WC is a niners fan. Thinks move a little slower… J/K WC.

I’m w/ya on the Thurs day of festivities. I’ll have to fight off the mid-aft drunk w/gang green being the night game.

I know it’s tradition… but… DETROIT!!! C’mon Rog, break this shit up. Let every team have a shot.

^ Why not Detroit, good cannon fodder for other teams. Sorry Detroit fans, no wait there are not Detroit fans that lift weights, they are all homeless crack addicts. :slight_smile:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Thanks WC but I was actually speaking of us here at T-Nation for getting to a #3 NFL thread. But otherwise I agree with you. [/quote]

Obviously, I was simply confirming said fact.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Why not Detroit, good cannon fodder for other teams. Sorry Detroit fans, no wait there are not Detroit fans that lift weights, they are all homeless crack addicts. :slight_smile: [/quote]

Yeah maybe, But wouldn’t it be nice to see throw back games other than Det. & Dal. How about KC V Oak. or GB v NYG. Shit even the 80’s can play. How about Dal. v SF.

A lot of different ways you can go w/this. Monotony is not one of them.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]detazathoth wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
I hear Brad Childress has just been fired. All is right with the world again.[/quote]

I have mix feelings about that, I feel that the QB should have been sacked before the Head Coach[/quote]

I agree in this situation. Sometimes it really is the dick pic sending douchebag that is the problem, and the bald guy is a-okay.[/quote]

As a vikings fan i think they both need to go. I went to high school with Jim Kleinsasser and he comes back home for a football camp every year and by talking with him you get the impression that the players have no respect for Childress.

When you look at the situation, the extension Childress got was because of Favre and the firing was also because of Favre. Kind of amusing but it sure sucks to be 3 and 7.

I know he’s still first ballot, but Favre has tarnished his entire career because of selfishness & ego. I can’t even watch those Wrangler commercials anymore w/out getting pissed off. Have you seen the gut on that guy???

[quote]haas wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
I hear Brad Childress has just been fired. All is right with the world again.[/quote]

I have mix feelings about that, I feel that the QB should have been sacked before the Head Coach[/quote]

I agree in this situation. Sometimes it really is the dick pic sending douchebag that is the problem, and the bald guy is a-okay.[/quote]

As a vikings fan i think they both need to go. I went to high school with Jim Kleinsasser and he comes back home for a football camp every year and by talking with him you get the impression that the players have no respect for Childress.

When you look at the situation, the extension Childress got was because of Favre and the firing was also because of Favre. Kind of amusing but it sure sucks to be 3 and 7.
[/quote]

Any insight on why Childress gets not respect? Just curious, one of the team of guys I listen to on Serius Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan always have Chilly on every week.

Its amazing how both the Boys and Vikes just blow up after last year both very close to being in the SB.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]haas wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

Any insight on why Childress gets not respect? Just curious, one of the team of guys I listen to on Serius Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan always have Chilly on every week.

Its amazing how both the Boys and Vikes just blow up after last year both very close to being in the SB. [/quote]

Jim never really goes into any detail just a feeling you get when you talk to him. He is the type of guy that goes to work every day does his job and doesn’t make waves if you know what I mean.

[quote]haas wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]haas wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[/quote]

Its amazing how both the Boys and Vikes just blow up after last year both very close to being in the SB. [/quote]

Jim never really goes into any detail just a feeling you get when you talk to him. He is the type of guy that goes to work every day does his job and doesn’t make waves if you know what I mean.[/quote]

I do, not like the players (besides Favre) have any say into who there HC is. Frazier has already come out and said Favre is the starter.

Fuck that, this is your job interview Frazier sit the old broke down, ineffective, sextexting, gray haired, pop bellied, grandfather and go with T-Jack your out of the playoffs. Now Favre can do what he wants on offense, here comes another 4-5 pick game.

^My gut says Frazier is going to give him one shot. If he fails I do believe that Frazier has the cahones to yank him… quick!

^ He has to if he wants to get a HC job else where or even stay there. Frazier was passed up on a lot of jobs, he goes to every interview for HC job that opens up every year. Hell I feel for the guy, I was starting to think maybe he was the token for the Rooney Rule.

[quote]print wrote:
^My gut says Frazier is going to give him one shot. If he fails I do believe that Frazier has the cahones to yank him… quick![/quote]

I wish that to be true but I don’t think anyone will ever bench Favre. I personally wouldn’t mind seeing both Webb and T Jack for the rest of the season kind of treat it like preseason and your looking for you starter for next year.

There are six 3 and 7 teams and i predict one of them will make the playoffs. It wont be dallas or the vikes but I think the 49ers have a legit chance. They have four divisional games left with two against Arizona. Win those games and they have a real chance.

Tavaris Jackson BLOWS! I do not understand why everyone is still waiting to see what he can do! He cannot do anything but throw INTs!