NFC East is Ugly

Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the “America’s Favorite Cities” survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.

About 60,000 people responded to the online survey – at www.travelandleisure.com – which ranked 25 cities in categories including shopping, food, culture, and cityscape, said Amy Farley, senior editor at the magazine.

For unattractiveness, Philadelphia just beat out Washington DC and Dallas/Fort Worth for the bottom spot. Miami and San Diego are home to the most attractive people, the poll found

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/philadelphia_unattractive1_dc

Where did Foxboro come in? There is no such thing as an attractive Pat fan…except for “GQ” Brady.

I was just in South Philly last week - they ain’t kidding.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Where did Foxboro come in? There is no such thing as an attractive Pat fan…except for “GQ” Brady. [/quote]

He is dreamy…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Where did Foxboro come in? There is no such thing as an attractive Pat fan…except for “GQ” Brady.

He is dreamy…[/quote]

No - he is pretty. You have a pretty qb. He likes to shop. he has highlights.

I know there are a lot of kids that may not see the issues with this but the Pats are a blue collar team - much like Philly.

You can’t have a metro/emo qb. The football gods may give the Pats a pass for a few years out of sympathy for their decades of sucking so badly - but judgment day will come, and they will be sentenced to Ryan Leaf-like qb’s

Repent of your sinful ways.

Really, DFW is bad? Then again, my time in that area has been mainly spent around TCU’s campus, which has nice scenery.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
Really, DFW is bad? Then again, my time in that area has been mainly spent around TCU’s campus, which has nice scenery.[/quote]

It’s not bad. It’s just not attractive - according to the survey.

When it is compared to San Diego, or South Florida - it is pretty damned ugly, though.

Actually - I don’t think Texas has an attractive city except for Corpus Christi, or maybe South Padre.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
rainjack wrote:

He is dreamy…

I know there are a lot of kids that may not see the issues with this but the Pats are a blue collar team - much like Philly.

You can’t have a metro/emo qb. The football gods may give the Pats a pass for a few years out of sympathy for their decades of sucking so badly - but judgment day will come, and they will be sentenced to Ryan Leaf-like qb’s

Repent of your sinful ways. [/quote]

He is not my boy. I am a Bills fan. If football games were only 59 minutes and 59 seconds long they would be 4 - 2.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
rainjack wrote:

He is dreamy…

Repent of your sinful ways.

He is not my boy. I am a Bills fan. If football games were only 59 minutes and 59 seconds long they would be 4 - 2.[/quote]

Corporate “you”.

Hmm I grew up in DC and a lot of people workout there. I dunno maybe they are talking about ONLY the city in which case it’s pretty much all low income families or gay men.

At least the Redskins are doing better this year!

surveys are full of shit.

i went to san antonio in TX a few years ago and i thought it wasa pretty nice town, well the area with that river and the stone bridges and stuff

Milwaukee Wisconsin should be at the top of any City shit list. That place is a dump. The whole city actually stinks like dead animals mixed with 120 degree vomit.

Brady has 29 TD’s and 2 picks… he could be as metro as he wants to be.

Phili is a pit, add Boston high on that list… To places I hope to never go to again.

[quote]chasing2400 wrote:
Brady has [u]27/u TD’s and 2 picks… he could be as metro as he wants to be.[/quote]

Fixed.

And I agree. 27 TD’s in 7 games is phenomenal. That’s a good SEASON for most qb’s. And he’s done it in SEVEN GAMES! He’s on a 61+ TD pace. He leads the league in completions, completion percentage, yards, yards per attempt, touchdowns, passes for first downs, etc, etc. The guy is having a season I’ve never witnessed.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Milwaukee Wisconsin should be at the top of any City shit list. That place is a dump. The whole city actually stinks like dead animals mixed with 120 degree vomit.[/quote]

Take it easy there.

Besides, I’m attractive enough to balance out the whole metropolitan area.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
chasing2400 wrote:
Brady has [u]27/u TD’s and 2 picks… he could be as metro as he wants to be.

Fixed.

And I agree. 27 TD’s in 7 games is phenomenal. That’s a good SEASON for most qb’s. And he’s done it in SEVEN GAMES! He’s on a 61+ TD pace. He leads the league in completions, completion percentage, yards, yards per attempt, touchdowns, passes for first downs, etc, etc. The guy is having a season I’ve never witnessed.[/quote]

We had a price to pay for Troy Aikman. You will have a price to pay for Brady.

I’m just saying.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
malonetd wrote:
chasing2400 wrote:
Brady has [u]27/u TD’s and 2 picks… he could be as metro as he wants to be.

Fixed.

And I agree. 27 TD’s in 7 games is phenomenal. That’s a good SEASON for most qb’s. And he’s done it in SEVEN GAMES! He’s on a 61+ TD pace. He leads the league in completions, completion percentage, yards, yards per attempt, touchdowns, passes for first downs, etc, etc. The guy is having a season I’ve never witnessed.

We had a price to pay for Troy Aikman. You will have a price to pay for Brady.

I’m just saying. [/quote]

I won’t have a price to pay. I have a different qb I worship. He’s been pretty good himself. Look at my location. I just can’t help but be amazed by Brady’s season so far.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Milwaukee Wisconsin should be at the top of any City shit list. That place is a dump. The whole city actually stinks like dead animals mixed with 120 degree vomit.

Take it easy there.

Besides, I’m attractive enough to balance out the whole metropolitan area.[/quote]

Whoops! Forgot you were still there man. I could have swore reading a post of yours about moving to Cali. Anyway, being a native, you got let me know, what is up with the funky smell down there?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
malonetd wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Take it easy there.

Besides, I’m attractive enough to balance out the whole metropolitan area.

Whoops! Forgot you were still there man. I could have swore reading a post of yours about moving to Cali. Anyway, being a native, you got let me know, what is up with the funky smell down there?

[/quote]

The other way around. I moved from Cali to here. As far as smell, I have a terrible sense of smell. Terrible, as in, I almost never can smell anything.