T Nation

Next Stack 42/5AM/4Days a Week

Hi folks, for those that missed my intro, It’s over on the Over 35 Forum (Introduction). Coming off the G______i Ultimate Anabolic Stack, Gonna clear out the system over the next 30 days, but looking for the next stack - I work out 5am to 6am, 4 days a week, and sometimes throw in an additional work out on Saturday. Pretty standard/old school split - chest/tri, legs, back/bi, shoulders/traps. 210 lbs, 5’8", probaby 20% bodyfat. I am looking for a preworkout boost, test boost, and fat burner - any constructive help is appreciated - smart enough to know I don’t know nearly enough !

[quote]WWCD-LINY wrote:
Hi folks, for those that missed my intro, It’s over on the Over 35 Forum (Introduction). Coming off the G______i Ultimate Anabolic Stack, Gonna clear out the system over the next 30 days, but looking for the next stack - I work out 5am to 6am, 4 days a week, and sometimes throw in an additional work out on Saturday. Pretty standard/old school split - chest/tri, legs, back/bi, shoulders/traps. 210 lbs, 5’8", probaby 20% bodyfat. I am looking for a preworkout boost, test boost, and fat burner - any constructive help is appreciated - smart enough to know I don’t know nearly enough ![/quote]

I haven’t used these products, but this “stack” just looks to be a protein powder, NO2 product, and a T-booster. Nothing really revolutionary.

If you want to bring your body fat down, it might make more sense to put more attention on your diet before worrying about supplements. Simply taking a fat burner won’t have much of an effect if you’re not doing this.

As you can see by my “level,” I’m a Biotest fan, and I don’t think you can go wrong with their products as long as you are using the right ones for your goals and have your diet and training figured out first.

Well, I see they have release an ANACONDA Protocol 2, what would the layout be of that product for someone who works out first thing in the AM?

[quote]WWCD-LINY wrote:
Well, I see they have release an ANACONDA Protocol 2, what would the layout be of that product for someone who works out first thing in the AM?[/quote]

The dosing recommendations are the same regardless of the time of day one trains.

Appreciate the response, but do I really need to wake up 90 minutes before I go work out to make the mix? I guess that is really what I’m after, kind of re-written instructions for an old War-Dog who crashes at 10PM religiously and gets up at 4:45, in the gym by 5 AM. I don’t mind spending the money, but with my laststaxk I was getting up at 4 and going back to sleep for 45 minutes, I am hesitant to do that agin.

You can mix the products the night before and store them in the refrigerator if desired.

As for Alpha-GPC, you can take it closer to your training, but you may not experience the full effects.