Next Program After ABBH

Hi everyone, I’m not a big poster in this page, really I haven’t post in a while, but I check the page daily. It has been the source of all my knowledge even though some might think it is still limited. Dont’blame you.

Im just about to finish ABBH and wanted to know what would be the program to follow up, given that my goals would be to gain strength and size.
Thanks-

Id say OVT or maybe 12 weeks to super strength would be good choices.

If you’re a fan of CW’s work (and who around here isn’t?) this is the training progression that he recommended from a previous post for someone wanting to gain strength and size:

TTT
ABBH
Single’s Club
ABBH II
QD

Hope that helps.

I asked CW the same thing. For strength and size, he recommended:

ABBH
Single’s Club
ABBH 2
Quatro Dynamo

I’m currently on ABBH, and will follow it as posted above. Prior to ABBH, I used SFM and made great progress.

Thanks for the responds. CW training progression looks great and I guess I will be following it. Just one more thing… What is TTT?

triple total training, its kinda like a less intense QT, mixed with a little ABBH, never used it hopin to try it

Many possibilities, for example:
1)ABBH2-QUATTRO DINAMO - SINGLE’s CLUB (CW)
2)OVT (CT)
3)WESTSIDE (DT)
4)Bulk building routine (IK)

try the BCCI program, or the hiiq program. OR you could just determine your weaknesses and strengthen them. not one program works for everyone. figure out what works for you, you will be better off.