Next Program After 10x3 FFL?

I'm currently on CW's 10x3 FFL program, and along with cleaning up my diet and this program, I've lost a considerable amount of weight and fat, and have increased strength.

However, I still have a lot more weight to lose. I will be finishing up this program this week. What would be a good program to transition to after this one for fat loss? I was thinking about CT’s Destroying Fat program, seems like a good transition.

Any input/suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at the Waterbury Summer Project? It is a bit different from 10x3 FFL but works nicely.

I alternated between 10x3 & Lactic Acid Training - it was a nice change between the 2 so maybe look into that.

Iv heard that EDT will rip fat off of you pretty quickly if that helps any.

I’ll second the vote for EDT.
http://staleytraining.com/articles/the_edt_fat_loss_solution_lose_1_2_fat_per_week_with_no_dietary_changes/

From my experience the claim of 0.5% of BF per week with no dietary changes was true. And it’s a fun change to normal routines.

Let me know what you decide. I am in the same position however I have three more weeks of 10x3 FFL. I was considering :real fast fat loss" or Lactic Acid Training.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

I am in week 3 of this program as well and I was planning on doing Turbulence Training. it give you 12 weeks of workouts.

I think you should give some thought to taking 2-4 weeks for maintenance before switching gears 10x3 is a max strength program. Your nervous system will not be ready to switch to a high volume program, especially the CW summer insane pain program.

Take a few weeks and hti up some prehab. Look into articles on prehab written by Eric Cressey, Mike Roberts, Tony Gentilcore, and Mike Boyle. Give the nervous system a rest and prehab those joints THEN go tackle another painful training regiment courtesy of the staff.

I just looked at the Waterbury Summer Project. It looks like it would kick my arse more than Turbulence Training. I am now tempted to WSP instead when I finish 10 x 3 FFL

Thanks everyone for the advice so far, very much appreciated.

Before I started 10x3, I did EDT, and it was really good for me. I got it from Dr. Berardi’s website.

www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/cheaters_diet.htm

Joel Marion and Charles Staley had put together the plan for fat loss.

Ty_ferrell, good advice on maintenance/prehab work, I hadn’t thought of that, but it sounds like a good idea. I like EC’s stuff, so I’ll definitely check it out.

I’ll also check out Summer Project (thanks Arioch) and Lactic Acid (thanks rsg) as well.

Thanks again everyone. Additional input and advice is still welcomed.