T Nation

Next day at the gym

couldn’t get her name.

Id run a higher dose of prop in the beginning tapering the dose down as your test E start to take effect. Also bump the test to 300mg 2xwk.
And drop the clomid completley.

I think Patrick Arnold says you should taper up with the use of an AI or use at the last 2 weeks of pct…Since Rebound occurs at the end of PCT

[quote]iannotti wrote:
I think Patrick Arnold says you should taper up with the use of an AI or use at the last 2 weeks of pct…Since Rebound occurs at the end of PCT[/quote]

I’m interested in hearing more.

The reason for stopping the A-sin 1-2 weeks earlier than the SERMS is for this reason.

I’ve read quite a few things that Patrick has written, and this would be something like this…

Serm - Taper down
AI taper up

Nolva 40/30/20/10
AI 100mg/200mg/300mg/300mg

That should prevent rebound…

[quote]iannotti wrote:
I’ve read quite a few things that Patrick has written, and this would be something like this…

Serm - Taper down
AI taper up

Nolva 40/30/20/10
AI 100mg/200mg/300mg/300mg

That should prevent rebound…
[/quote]

But what happens when you come off the A-dex/A-sin? Does he mention tapering back down?

Im sure if you googled “Patrick Arnold PCT” you’d find some info. Its better to learn the stuff yourself so you don’t rely on advice that may be slightly off. (not implying that any of the previous advice is wrong or not)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Im sure if you googled “Patrick Arnold PCT” you’d find some info. Its better to learn the stuff yourself so you don’t rely on advice that may be slightly off. (not implying that any of the previous advice is wrong or not)[/quote]

No doubt. I’ve been reading up a little already.