Next Cycle?

About two years ago i began using steroids without any knowledge of what i was getting into. probabley about the biggest mistake iv made in my life. i took half a cycle of winstrol tablets without following with pct. i had terrible hair loss from the winstrol which im turning to rogain, and topicals to help out with now. and my libido has not been the same since. I just recently took HCG, nolva and arimidex to try and fix that problem and have come to the conclusion that alot of it may be in my head.

My question is, whats would be a good cycle to attempt again? im trying to put a cycle together which has no hair loss effects and doesnt hold a high risk of destroying my libido. can anyone point me in any direction? Iv researched steroids since i made my mistake and believe i know enough to try again. I was thinking something with test (besides dbol and winstrol) and i would like to run HCG as well to keep testes normal size.

Any suggestions?

well, you didnt tell us anything about yourself, age, height, weight, years experience(sounds like too few by the sounds of things,and goals. but, i will help you regardless. if your worried about libido loss you should probably have test as the base of your cycle.

i would run 500mg test-e e/w, 50mg anadrol a day. this cycle will put alot of mass on you and keep the libido high. this is a very basic cycle for most begginning users. i myself loved this cycle. but if u have been researching, why didnt you already know?

you need to read alot more before you take the plunge. steroids are not something to be delt with lightly, and its people like you that give them a bad rep. they can and will most likely fuck you up if you use them wrong. and use nolva for pct if u do go through with it. but, seriously, research more before you want to do something like this.

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
well, you didnt tell us anything about yourself, age, height, weight, years experience(sounds like too few by the sounds of things,and goals. but, i will help you regardless. if your worried about libido loss you should probably have test as the base of your cycle.

i would run 500mg test-e e/w, 50mg anadrol a day. this cycle will put alot of mass on you and keep the libido high. this is a very basic cycle for most begginning users. i myself loved this cycle. but if u have been researching, why didnt you already know?

you need to read alot more before you take the plunge. steroids are not something to be delt with lightly, and its people like you that give them a bad rep. they can and will most likely fuck you up if you use them wrong. and use nolva for pct if u do go through with it. but, seriously, research more before you want to do something like this.[/quote]

I agree that test should be the base for most cycles but Personally, I wouldn’t prescribe anadrol for a newbie.

IMO, you should just go with a test only cycle to cut your teeth on. Test Enanthate for 12 weeks, at 500mg per week, would be ideal…followed by adequate PCT of course.

I completely agree i need to do more research. i am not trying to jump into anything. im tying to just get pointed towards the right direction so i do not turn out like that guy that scews his body up because he was ignorant and didnt do the reseach. so any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

I would rather use nolva for PCT rather than clomid from what iv heard.
what would be the typical dosage and length of time nolva would be used if following 12 weeks of test?

i completely agree with you on test only for first cycle, but he asked for something to stack it with. so, i suggested something that i like and have had good results with with few sides. but, yes, ideally for first time users test only will work wonders for you.