Next Cycle

Week 1-12 Test E 750mg/wk E3D
*Week 1-4 Test Prop (3-4 weeks) (to help kickstart)
Week 1-7 (50 days) Anadrol 100mg ED
Week 1-7 (50 days) Winny 50mg ED
Week 7-10 (4 weeks) Tren Ace 75mg ED
Week 7-12 (6 weeks) Proviron 50mg ED
Week 1-12 GHRP6 900mcg/day split 3 shots am,pwo,pm

Week 13-16 (4 weeks) Stasis 100mg Test E week
*Week 13-16 (4 weeks)IGF-1
*Week 17-18 (2 weeks) MGF
*Week 19-22 (4 weeks) IGF-1
Week 17-22 (6 weeks) Taper 80,60,40,40,20,10

Week 23-34 (12 weeks) Test E 1000mg/wk E3D
*Week 23-26 (4 weeks) Test Prop to kickstart as above
Week 23-34 GHRP6 same as above
Week 26-32 (50 days) Dbol 50mg ED
Week 26-32 (50 days) NPP 100mg ED
Week 23-34 (12 weeks) Proviron 50mg ED

stasis/taper again…and possibly more IGF…

I am constantly on adex I just play with the dose…

I will frontload the Test E both times.

*I put stars next to the Test Prop and IGF/MGF as I am still researching what doses and protocol I wish to take with them.

If I manage the money for HGH that would replace the GHRP6 and I would shoot it Mon/Wed/Fri probably 10-15iu post workout with something sugary to take advantage of the insulin/GH combo…again If I manage the money I’d like to do this for the entire time, if not at least the majority of it…

As you can see this is a bulker and what I plan to do this year. I plan on being 250+lbs at 6ft tall in single digit bodyfat.

Stats
6ft
225lbs
6-8% bodyfat
17.5in arms cold 18 1/4 pumped
32-34 in waist.
NPC competitor

You wont ever get pics, not even an arm shot, toe shot, or nothing so don’t even bother please.

I have used AAS before.

So whatcha think??

I’m pretty much a newbie, but i’m wondering why will you taper off only to start another 12 weeks immediately? Would it not be better to either take time off or just blast and cruise?

jimminy christmas, thats a good way to spend student loans lol. jk, im inexperienced with AAS, but could be interested soon. I also am wondering about that tapering situation? how many other times have you used before? How much test E did you use for first cycle?

G.I.Joe: supposedly once one finishes the taper you are fully recovered. Taking more time off ensures that but it’s the same of say doing 8 weeks on then a SERM pct then going back on another 8 weeks. Blasting and Cruising ensures that I will be on TRT for life as far as I’m concerned. I feel that is inevitable as I wish to try and turn pro.

Bjammin: If you want to know more about the taper read the sticky. I used 700mg Test Prop for my first cycle.

Phantom,

My only concern is that 50days worth of double dose orals, winny/drol, and their noted hepatoxicity.

Id also be possibly concerned about the high levels of prolactin due to the hgih dose of GHRP-6 and the TA. Both increase prolactin, which when used together might be too much, just something to look into, or atleast get some Caber/bromo…

Also, can we get a toe shot? lol

I can vouch for The Phantom. He’s not lying one iota about his stats.

There’s nothing wrong with tapering off and then starting up again (simply stated, anyway), as the taper is considered “off” time and the whole idea is to be fully recovered by the time the taper is finished.

I believe Pris suggests adding an additional 3 months of full true off time, but who among us is really going to wait that long?

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Phantom,

My only concern is that 50days worth of double dose orals, winny/drol, and their noted hepatoxicity.

Id also be possibly concerned about the high levels of prolactin due to the hgih dose of GHRP-6 and the TA. Both increase prolactin, which when used together might be too much, just something to look into, or atleast get some Caber/bromo…

Also, can we get a toe shot? lol[/quote]

I’m not too worried about the orals as I believe hepatoxicity from these drugs is a bit overrated as long as you watch yourself and have g generally healthy lifestyle to begin with. But I do understand your concern there :wink:

As far as prolactin goes thanks for reminding me. I think that while I am running any 19-nor I may curtail the dose down a bit or maybe drop it all together and throw in some IGF or something instead. I have not tried any other peptide besides GHRP6 so it would depend on that. Also the fact that IGF is like 10x more expensive lol.

Thanks dood and nah, not even a toe shot :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Thanks for vouchin Cortes :wink:

I used to know this pretty big freak. He called himself The Phantom. If so, this guy is accurate with his stats. And I vouch for him too.

Anyhow, I think it looks good. My thoughts were about the ester lengths in the second portion. The NPP and Test E. I’m sure you have your reasons. I also think hepatoxity gets overstated for some. It’ll come down to paying close attention to your body and how you feel. Milk thistle never hurt too, LOL.

[quote]The Phantom wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
Phantom,

Also, can we get a toe shot? lol

I’m not too worried about the orals as I believe hepatoxicity from these drugs is a bit overrated as long as you watch yourself and have g generally healthy lifestyle to begin with. But I do understand your concern there :wink:

As far as prolactin goes thanks for reminding me. I think that while I am running any 19-nor I may curtail the dose down a bit or maybe drop it all together and throw in some IGF or something instead. I have not tried any other peptide besides GHRP6 so it would depend on that. Also the fact that IGF is like 10x more expensive lol.

Thanks dood and nah, not even a toe shot :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Thanks for vouchin Cortes ;)[/quote]

Ya def let me know if the IGF is worth the pricetag, Ive been considering toying around with it, but cant justify its price until I know for sure.

I know you already knew the oral thing, but I had to write something lol… I am disappointed that you chose the long esters, I wanted to see you do 24 wks of pinning everyday! lol Now that would have been dedication!! Best of luck!

[quote]The Phantom wrote:

If I manage the money for HGH that would replace the GHRP6 and I would shoot it Mon/Wed/Fri probably 10-15iu post workout with something sugary to take advantage of the insulin/GH combo…again If I manage the money I’d like to do this for the entire time, if not at least the majority of it…

As you can see this is a bulker and what I plan to do this year. I plan on being 250+lbs at 6ft tall in single digit bodyfat.

NPC competitor

[/quote]

make sure you buy some Nitrotech thats how Ronnie made it!! lol

and buy some Vitamin E, cause youre gonna have some HUGE stretch marks!! good luck!

Damn if i had to funds this would be my ideal cycle(s) no joke. can’t wait to follow along. keep us updated

The only problem I see right off is that you start the stasis immediately following your 700mg and 1000mg test e weeks respectively. There has been some recent talk of waiting until your blod level is below 100mg before starting stasis.

At 750 mg/w and a 5 day half life, it would take 15 days to be at approximately 93mg blood level. I think a two week hiatus prior to stasis would be in order.

At 1000 mg/w it takes 20 days to reach 62.5mg blood level approx. That would signal a hiatus of close to 3 weeks prior to stasis.

Edit: A strategy to avoid the delay between cycle and stasis is to switch from test e to prop for last two weeks of cycle. In that case your blood level would fall much faster and you could start your stasis to maximum advantage immediately following your cycle.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

Ya def let me know if the IGF is worth the pricetag, Ive been considering toying around with it, but cant justify its price until I know for sure.

I know you already knew the oral thing, but I had to write something lol… I am disappointed that you chose the long esters, I wanted to see you do 24 wks of pinning everyday! lol Now that would have been dedication!! Best of luck![/quote]

I’ve pinned at least once (up to three times) every day for the last 36 weeks :slight_smile:

IGF-1 is very, very effective and does exactly what it is purported to do. Gains are long-term, as in you won’t start seeing results for sometimes six months, but if used consistently and correctly, the gains do come and they can even come in the way of localized site growth. I also cannot prove this at all, but, from personal experience and actual experimentation, I am convinced that it aides in preventing testicular atrophy and seminal fluid reduction and also helps to “jump-start” recovery post cycle.

All that said, I don’t know if I could justify paying the current “street” prices for a 1mg vial, though. I am lucky enough to have been given a couple of years worth in exchange for helping a friend.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Damn if i had to funds this would be my ideal cycle(s) no joke. can’t wait to follow along. keep us updated [/quote]

For sure.

And OP, great job so far getting to those currents stats.

So far I have gained a little over 10lbs and am staying in single digit bodyfat…I’d guess somewhere in the 7-8% range and weighing 232-235lbs or so flucutates a bit. lol

I have one week left of the ‘anastrol’ and from there I will be running 750mg/wk and 350mg/wk proviron with 0.25mg Adex ED. I will be running this until I finish around 12 weeks of being ‘on’ and then I will start the stasis/taper + peptides and SERMS.

I was late in getting the GHRP6 and it is still not here. Something I wish I had as Drol seriously killed my appetite. As soon as it arrives I will most likely use it accordingly.

I will note that for me Drol > Tren for aggression.

I have little to no bloat from this cycle as well. :slight_smile:

a few questions for you guys regaurding peptides tho…

GHRP6, IGF-1, PMGF are what I will have. Do any of you see a problem with using all three of them at once? I was thinking this protocol…

GHRP6- morning/evening subq
PegMGF- Sun/Wed (morning) im bilateral
IGF- M,T,TH,F (pwo) im bilateral

I have also seen some who run 5on(igf) 2on(mgf) and run it like that throughout the week. Also have originally had the though of running one or the other seperately.

So thoughts on this?

Thanks

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
The only problem I see right off is that you start the stasis immediately following your 700mg and 1000mg test e weeks respectively. There has been some recent talk of waiting until your blod level is below 100mg before starting stasis.

At 750 mg/w and a 5 day half life, it would take 15 days to be at approximately 93mg blood level. I think a two week hiatus prior to stasis would be in order.

At 1000 mg/w it takes 20 days to reach 62.5mg blood level approx. That would signal a hiatus of close to 3 weeks prior to stasis.

Edit: A strategy to avoid the delay between cycle and stasis is to switch from test e to prop for last two weeks of cycle. In that case your blood level would fall much faster and you could start your stasis to maximum advantage immediately following your cycle.[/quote]

I would second this.