T Nation

Next Cycle Help

Ive been dwelling about my next cycle and I want to do it the right way. Ive always loved the classic bodybuilders and my most favorite is Steve Reeves. When I did a cycle of sustanon with tren I got to his ideal shape, but I wasnt in such a shredded shape as he was. I don't know how to run a cycle appropriately. I don't know what nova or the other pills I should take but here in PR ive always eating clean.

My for this cycle I need some instruction on how to keep it safe. Heres my next stack. Since I can get the cycle cheap. Sustanon 250mg with Test Cypionate 200mg and Equipoise 300mg with hgh. I was thinking running Sust and the test the 1rts week with 1/2cc of both 3 times that week then ill bring the dose to a hole 1cc of each 3 times a week till Im empty hahaha. Then After a post cycle which I don't know how to run one nor what other stuff I need to buy besides the liver and prostate cleaners and test boosters (please give me instruction on how to run a post cycle). After at least 1 month and a half ill run the Equipoise with HGH.

The Hgh ill run it with the EQ only once a week but the rest would be the same. I've done a lot of stupid shit in my life and roids is one of them. I just want to do this right this time please recommendations and info on the post cycle is very much accepted and considered. I'm a hard worker and I'm good at anything I set my mind to do.

You really don’t know what you are doing. Your PCT is more important than your cycle. You can break your HPTA.

Please read this: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong

If you inject frequently, Sustanon has zero advantage over T cyp/eth/prop.

You have not addressed E2 management and gyno risks. You can be shredded with bitch tits.

WTF! “liver and prostate cleaners and test boosters”

Start serious reading and skip the bro-science. You have no business doing any of this shit,

Start here to see what TRT guys need to do to survive: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/prototype_advice_for_new_guys?pageNo=0#6291873

Hey buddy thanks for the advice and the internet directions.
and no disrespect, but when I ask a question as a scientist as someone who likes to experiment new things we must see the past to then understand the future.During the first years of Steroid experimentation in the Arnold days there wasn’t any fancy theories when you ran Steroids sometimes in the fitness industry they put out products and instruction manuals based on so called scientific knowledge to make profit for a chain of capitalistic industries most people won’t believe this but I have ran a total of 8 cycles without following these so-called manuals and gained insane results You must always look at practicality. in a sense I am lucky because I haven’t screwed my insides but if there was any risk for the sustanon and test then why don’t I have man boobs or a unfunctional penis.

People like to abuse chemicals just because it will make them look good. there is always a safe way to run chemicals to their full potential without screwing yourself up nothing you do is permanent especially when you run chemicals and procedures that cost a lot of money just so that at the end you piss it away. I like training hard and I don’t need no fancy gym nor Manuel’s. I need things explained in black and white. So when I ask about what is a post cycle I need simple straight out answers buddy. Thanks for the Manuel. I’ll Reed it more and build my cycle based on what is written. And I’ll spread the Manuel so that other begginers can do things right.