Next 5/3/1 Cycle

I’m planning to dominate the world in 2015, so this is my checklist - 17th 5/3/1 cycle is on the way, any thoughts? It’s a bit different than the last cycles…

Second question:I miss the snatch highpull and wonder where it fits…

Day 1:
1Press 5/3/1
2Dips weighted 5x10
3Pull ups weighted 50reps

Day 2:
1Deadlift 5/3/1
2Straight leg snatch grip deadlift 5x10
3Ab wheel 5x10-20

Day 4:
1Bench press 5/3/1
2Incline press 5x10
3Dumbbell rows 5x10
4Arms

Day 5:
1Power clean 5/3/1
2Squat 5/3/1
3Front squat 5x10
4Ab wheel 5x10-20

Pull something out when you put something in - so choose something. Adding and adding - best way to overtrain and a tremendous way to dilute your progress and purpose. Remember that we work in 3-6 week blocks so you can swap additional movements. I’m not sure why people think every single choice they make is “forever”. Perhaps someone can explain that?

Personally I like to regulate the supplemental work along with the main work - but if this is working for you, that’s fine.

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
I’m not sure why people think every single choice they make is “forever”. Perhaps someone can explain that?

[/quote]

Because most people don’t look at the big picture. They only see the next session. I know because i used to be that way.

Pull something out when you put something in - so choose something. Adding and adding - best way to overtrain and a tremendous way to dilute your progress and purpose. Remember that we work in 3-6 week blocks so you can swap additional movements. I’m not sure why people think every single choice they make is “forever”. Perhaps someone can explain that?

Personally I like to regulate the supplemental work along with the main work - but if this is working for you, that’s fine. [/quote]

Fair enough. Respect, Jim and happy new year!

[quote]Ayliffe wrote:

I’m not sure why people think every single choice they make is “forever”. Perhaps someone can explain that?

[/quote]

Because most people don’t look at the big picture. They only see the next session. I know because i used to be that way. [/quote]

Good point. Thank you for the insight.