NEWS ALERT!

How many of you have actually e-mailed and written letters to your representatives? I sent two to my districts senators and one to the representative. How many others have followed the advice of t-mag? Show your support here!

NO-ONE? Come on, I know I’m not the only one. Show some support here!

there has been a thread or two on this already with pretty good feedback. I, for one, have sent letters via fax, e-mail, and snail mail to my state reps, senators and Tom Osbourne. I believe alot of others have already done the same but, I don’t want to speak for anyone else.

On it like stink on poo… Both Senators and local Rep. Thinking about the Gub as well. Lot o good the Sens will do me, I hate Cali politics.

Better be vocal, T-Peeps.

Otherwise, you’ll be real pissed when you have to go to the local black market dealer to pay a hugely inflated price for 300 grams of Creatine Monohydrate.

Let’s get on it!

I did it. Copied the T-mag form letter, then added my own two cents. Easy.

Spread the word! BUMP!

I e-mailed senators, congressman, and I believe Bush as well…Copied/pasted the letter from t-mag, really simple…

Wrote both my senators and my local congressmen, as well as the sponsors of the bill. I actually received letters back from bill nelson’s office, which basically said it supported the bill but would “take my opinion into consideration” and one from cliff stearns’ office that said they did not support the bill or anything that would further regulate the supplement industry.