News About 'Anonymous'

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

Good point.

Hopefully, I won’t be attacked as viciously as the Church of Scientology was. I just don’t know what on Earth I would do about all those black faxes and prank phone calls.[/quote]

What would you do if the hacked into your “top secret files” and sent it to Wikileaks or took down the servers you depended on like they did with Visa or Mastercard?

What you forgot in your deescription is that those kids can achieve quite a lot if they are properly motivated and be it by the ensuing lulz.

[/quote]

And this is why I described them as a loose-knit terrorist organization. Their stated aims are ~anarchy. They just want to break things, and they don’t have the decency to buy them before they do. Or afterwards either.

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

Good point.

Hopefully, I won’t be attacked as viciously as the Church of Scientology was. I just don’t know what on Earth I would do about all those black faxes and prank phone calls.[/quote]

What would you do if the hacked into your “top secret files” and sent it to Wikileaks or took down the servers you depended on like they did with Visa or Mastercard?

What you forgot in your deescription is that those kids can achieve quite a lot if they are properly motivated and be it by the ensuing lulz.

[/quote]

And this is why I described them as a loose-knit terrorist organization. Their stated aims are ~anarchy. They just want to break things, and they don’t have the decency to buy them before they do. Or afterwards either.[/quote]

Yeah well, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter and so further and so on.

The real question is, if you knew with certainty that someone was involved with them, would you report him to the “authorities” ?

We are legion and growing in size world-wide.[/quote]

You messed it up: Legion (demons) - Wikipedia

There is no “them” to anonymous; it is merely an idea that people eventually quit paying attention to the blow-hards and busybodies that want to control every aspect of our lives.[/quote]

Will the blow-hards and busybodies stop trying to stop me from being part of the Catholic Church and controlling every aspect of the rest of the world’s lives? You guys are so oppressive.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Really? …why would anons pick Guy Fawkes when Guy fought for who they are fighting against? If I was an anarchist, the guy that tried to blow up Westminster to re-establish a Catholic Monarch would be the last guy I would choose.

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  2. Pick icon that fought for a Catholic Monarch
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

P.S. Let me guess the IRA is an anarchist group, as well?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Really? …why would anons pick Guy Fawkes when Guy fought for who they are fighting against? If I was an anarchist, the guy that tried to blow up Westminster to re-establish a Catholic Monarch would be the last guy I would choose.

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

P.S. Let me guess the IRA is an anarchist group, as well?[/quote]

Sigh, I think anon are full of idiots too, but even I know the mask is taken from V for Vendetta.

i will neither join nor be afrad

-a four syllabe name
-no new and cool music style
-no new and cool clothing style
-probably less chicks than in a dungeons and dragons convention

they got no chance.

I didn’t follow this group too much and I haven’t read any of this thread. From what I HAVE seen along the way the feds say this outfit was pretty much abuncha low to mid level script kiddies with big mouths. Not too impressive compared to some of the L337 exploits that have been seen in the past.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Hey what can I say they stole the idea from a bad comic book and a lousy comic writer

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Sigh, I think anon are full of idiots too, but even I know the mask is taken from V for Vendetta.[/quote]
And V wore a Guy Fawkes mask

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

Good point.

[/quote]

And this is why I described them as a loose-knit terrorist organization. Their stated aims are ~anarchy. They just want to break things, and they don’t have the decency to buy them before they do. Or afterwards either.[/quote]

Yeah well, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter and so further and so on.

The real question is, if you knew with certainty that someone was involved with them, would you report him to the “authorities” ?[/quote]

No.

If people want to fight the state, target federal buildings. Don’t target Mastercard. No one ‘freedom fights’ against legitimate businesses. If you don’t like them, don’t do business with them. What Anon did and does against financial institutions is theft, illegal, and I would totally sell out the one person I know who is loosely affiliated with this organization if I thought I could make a buck off it.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Hey what can I say they stole the idea from a bad comic book and a lousy comic writer[/quote]

You take that back YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

V for Vendetta is a good comic book. Alan Moore is a comic book legend. Now that that’s been corrected…

I like Alan Moore derivatives moreso than his actual work. I like Hellblazer, but mostly during the Ennis run. I like X-man better than Doom Patrol. I thought V for Vendetta and The Watchmen were wordy and too intellectual to be really fun. But while the exact quality of his work is in doubt, what is not in doubt is it is high (the quality, that is).

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Hey what can I say they stole the idea from a bad comic book and a lousy comic writer[/quote]

You take that back YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!

V for Vendetta is a good comic book. Alan Moore is a comic book legend. Now that that’s been corrected…

I like Alan Moore derivatives moreso than his actual work. I like Hellblazer, but mostly during the Ennis run. I like X-man better than Doom Patrol. I thought V for Vendetta and The Watchmen were wordy and too intellectual to be really fun. But while the exact quality of his work is in doubt, what is not in doubt is it is high (the quality, that is).[/quote]
Yes he’s great as a whiner
“I can’t believe DC is doing that with my stories now buy League of Extrodinary Gentlemen with characters I use that have no copyright” he’s a douche and overrated.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Sigh, I think anon are full of idiots too, but even I know the mask is taken from V for Vendetta.[/quote]
And V wore a Guy Fawkes mask[/quote]

Yes, that’s right… but they didn’t look past the comic book because anon is generally full of angsty teens.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Guy Fawkes masks[/quote]

Lol, idiots.

1. Start anarchy group
  3. ???
  4. Profit!

Sounds like a plan.

Yes, that’s right… but they didn’t look past the comic book because anon is generally full of angsty teens.[/quote]

But what do you think of not-angsty teens?

Kids who fit in even when in the vortex of puperty?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Yes, that’s right… but they didn’t look past the comic book because anon is generally full of angsty teens.[/quote]

Kids who f�­t in even when in the vortex of puperty?[/quote]

Kids who what now?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Kids who f�?�­t in even when in the vortex of puperty?[/quote]

Kids who what now?[/quote]

Kids who fit in, even though puperty has hit them hard.

I do not trust them, they become the Condoleeza Rices of the world.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Kids who f�??�?�­t in even when in the vortex of puperty?[/quote]

Kids who what now?[/quote]

Kids who fit in, even though puperty has hit them hard.

I do not trust them, they become the Condoleeza Rices of the world.
[/quote]

Lol. I miss this orion. Please bring him more often.

Anonymous is everyone who ever felt that the system is failing them…so everyone at some point right. My take on it is yes they have the more extreme ones out there trying to set an agenda with a bit of ideology about the process but most just want the system to represent all of us, to work for all of us, to be there for all of mankind. There is nothing wrong in the essence of anonymous and gaining interest by lots of people by using the internet is a good way of getting people more aware of the world around them, makes people more aware of the mediocrity we all exist in and then enables those of us with the will to make ever so small changes for the greater good. Kind of a utilitarian approach I guess, but again, anonymous represents everyone so they are not united with one kind of goal. Like ORION said “Yeah well, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter and so further and so on” which is exactly why there is so many opinions of what is the “greater good” or Utilitarianism.