Newjack Seeking Advice

most people will tell you EQ will work best for endurance because it increases EPO.

While I can agree that my recovery is fuckin great on EQ I tire faster when running because I have put on a lot of weight. EQ also makes you really hungry so if you aren’t burning it off you will put on a lot of weight fast.

I can work out 2 times a day no problem and I seem to have a lot more energy when working out. after an hour in the gym I don’t feel that tired but ask me to run a mile and I might have trouble.

It’s your call.

FG

First off, as a REAL Officer in the military (Army) as well as a former Staff Sergeant and OIF veteran, I want to apologize for the belligerent behavior of these ignorant Cadets.

Secondly, ArmyWarVet, I’ve experienced a decent decrease in my runtime when on Test Prop and a bit of Deca. I didn’t like the fact I had to stay on Deca for so long, though (it taking so long to actually work).

It got a bit boring and annoying. As far as buying the gear goes, I’m sure you’ve been advised to make your first purchase from a source small, and if possible try to buy something NOT illegal from them first. Say, some Clen or ephedrine if available.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
First off, as a REAL Officer in the military (Army) as well as a former Staff Sergeant and OIF veteran, I want to apologize for the belligerent behavior of these ignorant Cadets.

Secondly, ArmyWarVet, I’ve experienced a decent decrease in my runtime when on Test Prop and a bit of Deca. I didn’t like the fact I had to stay on Deca for so long, though (it taking so long to actually work).

It got a bit boring and annoying. As far as buying the gear goes, I’m sure you’ve been advised to make your first purchase from a source small, and if possible try to buy something NOT illegal from them first. Say, some Clen or ephedrine if available.[/quote]

I am sorry dude but I don’t think that being a non-com makes you a real officer. A secondly if you were so smart you would know that ignorance is not knowing any better not the utter disregard of information. So it looks to me like you better start studying up and then maybe, I said maybe, one day you can actually fill out an application for OCS. That is pushing it though.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Thanks! When it comes to payment should it be done by pre paid credit card and P.O. Box rather than your home of record?

Hate to bust your bubble, but sargeants don’t make enough to afford gear.

I can show you an LES from '05 where I was making $4200+ a month after taxes with my hazard pay, language pay, flight pay, COLA, etc… as an e-5. My only bills were my internet and phone cards to call your mom. If that’s not enough for gear then someone is taking you for a ride. [/quote]

Hey first off numbnuts you got flight pay huh? Surprising since you aren’t a WO or an officer. Oh no, they made an exception for your exemplary skills as a pilot huh? I don’t even think crewchiefs get flight pay. I just pulled out the BS card on you.

Had to do it…

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
Contrl wrote:

It got a bit boring and annoying. As far as buying the gear goes, I’m sure you’ve been advised to make your first purchase from a source small, and if possible try to buy something NOT illegal from them first. Say, some Clen or ephedrine if available.

I am sorry dude but I don’t think that being a non-com makes you a real officer. A secondly if you were so smart you would know that ignorance is not knowing any better not the utter disregard of information. So it looks to me like you better start studying up and then maybe, I said maybe, one day you can actually fill out an application for OCS. That is pushing it though.[/quote]

No, Cadet. I don’t think you understand what the content of that statement was. By “real officer” I meant COMMISSIONED officer, as well as a former NON-commissioned officer.

Maybe one day when you’re old enough, you’ll understand that the insubordination and ignorance you’re demonstrating on this post by belittling other people rather than contributing to its purpose as a source of shared information is precisely the type of attitude that will keep you as a butter-bar for 5 years, assuming you ever get your bars.

All you’re doing is embarrassing yourself, and the people who wear the uniform that you’ll perhaps someday wear (with something other than ROTC Command on your left shoulder). But I’ll consider that OCS proposition. I would find it rather ironic, being I was an instructor for it a few months back.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Thanks! When it comes to payment should it be done by pre paid credit card and P.O. Box rather than your home of record?

I can show you an LES from '05 where I was making $4200+ a month after taxes with my hazard pay, language pay, flight pay, COLA, etc… as an e-5. My only bills were my internet and phone cards to call your mom. If that’s not enough for gear then someone is taking you for a ride.

Hey first off numbnuts you got flight pay huh? Surprising since you aren’t a WO or an officer. Oh no, they made an exception for your exemplary skills as a pilot huh? I don’t even think crewchiefs get flight pay. I just pulled out the BS card on you.
[/quote]

Any and all personnel on a flight status gets flight pay. That can be both the crewchief, or the flight medic (assuming it’s MEDEVAC). Now… how about we turn this post around back in its original direction.

How old are you and what rank are you? Looking at your picture, you don’t have any rank on your BDU’s or even patches for that matter, which leads one to expect that you are yourself a cadet.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:

I can show you an LES from '05 where I was making $4200+ a month after taxes with my hazard pay, language pay, flight pay, COLA, etc… as an e-5. My only bills were my internet and phone cards to call your mom. If that’s not enough for gear then someone is taking you for a ride.

[/quote]

It’s a good thing you’re not allowed to think yet, Cadet… people would die. Every single person on flight status gets flight pay and I have 1170 hours.

That’s right, I have more time sitting on the shitter while airborne than you do as a cadet in a military you know nothing about. You are an embarrassment to every servicemember both officer and enlisted who has given their life for our country.

You don’t deserve to wear a uniform… unless it’s got McDonald’s embroidered on it.

[quote]GetJACKED wrote:
How old are you and what rank are you? Looking at your picture, you don’t have any rank on your BDU’s or even patches for that matter, which leads one to expect that you are yourself a cadet.[/quote]

What’s your name and which ROTC program are you in?

[quote]H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:

It’s a good thing you’re not allowed to think yet, Cadet… people would die. Every single person on flight status gets flight pay and I have 1170 hours.

That’s right, I have more time sitting on the shitter while airborne than you do as a cadet in a military you know nothing about. You are an embarrassment to every servicemember both officer and enlisted who has given their life for our country.

You don’t deserve to wear a uniform… unless it’s got McDonald’s embroidered on it. [/quote]

Your 1170 hours of loosening and fastening nuts on the helicopter does not entitle you to flight pay. I am pretty sure on your supposed 1170 hours of flight time you were playing with more than the helicopters nuts. What were you and Contreras fondling each other?

BTW GetJACKED Contreras here is such a badass they put his ass in Delta that is why he doesn’t have any patches. Hahahahahahaha

[quote]H-Train wrote:
GetJACKED wrote:
How old are you and what rank are you? Looking at your picture, you don’t have any rank on your BDU’s or even patches for that matter, which leads one to expect that you are yourself a cadet.

What’s your name and which ROTC program are you in? [/quote]

I wouldn’t give out my personal information on a message board.

BTW I was asking the officer with a rooster on his shoulder and an eye-patch. Nice “impromptu pirate pose”

hey PinkMist, this Contreras guy just won’t die!! rofl

[quote]GetJACKED wrote:
H-Train wrote:
GetJACKED wrote:

Why in the hell would I give out my personal information on a message board? You must be joking.

Oh yea, PinkMist…This guy just wont die!!! hahahaha[/quote]

You can PM it to me, sweetheart.

[quote]H-Train wrote:
GetJACKED wrote:
H-Train wrote:
GetJACKED wrote:

Why in the hell would I give out my personal information on a message board? You must be joking.

Oh yea, PinkMist…This guy just wont die!!! hahahaha

You can PM it to me, sweetheart.
[/quote]

I’d rather not, “sweetheart”.

You’re partially right. It WOULD in fact appear that way. What that picture actually is, is me messing around in the barracks a few years back. I took the rank off, since we had MOUT training with paintballs in a few minutes. Yep, that’s right… I’m one of those bastards that still uses pin-on. And to answer your question, I’m 24. Got my stripes at 21, made SSG at 22, and commissioned shortly after (OCS).

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
H-Train wrote:
PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:

You don’t deserve to wear a uniform… unless it’s got McDonald’s embroidered on it.

Your 1170 hours of loosening and fastening nuts on the helicopter does not entitle you to flight pay. I am pretty sure on your supposed 1170 hours of flight time you were playing with more than the helicopters nuts. What were you and Contreras fondling each other?

BTW GetJACKED Contreras here is such a badass they put his ass in Delta that is why he doesn’t have any patches. Hahahahahahaha[/quote]

Hey there, oh enlightened one. Ever heard of a place out in California called Fort Irwin? Did you know that, back as early as 2003, the personnel that acted as OPFOR (that’s the pretend bad guy… just want to clarify for you Cadets) was mandated to wear BDUs with name plate and no rank/patches? I’m sure you did, though. With your extensive years of experience in the military. Obviously that’s why you KNEW that you could get flight pay being enlisted… right?

This thread has obviously dwindled to shit-talking, basically. I’m ashamed I stooped that low… almost as ashamed I am of the fact that in my picture, that rooster shit on my boots minutes later.

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
Does anyone know which is the best Anabolic for running? I want to improve my run and i understand that running is the best way but i want an extra edge. which is the overall best on to help me in all three events?[/quote]

well, like one poster said, EQ would help. one thing you want to look at is if you have time to do a cycle right…when i was still on active duty, i was in the field over half the time, so i couldn’t do a cycle, let alone do the proper PCT.

i would usually lose 15-20 lbs in the field, and gain 20-25 when i came back out. i was still gaining, but i tend to lose LBM really quick with no sleep and constanly humping in the woods. just something to think about…

To: Get Jacked, Pink Mist,

hey, i’m making an assumption that all you know about the military is ROTC…if that’s the case, you two really need to let this whole thing go. there are a lot of us that are combat vets, and have plenty of time overseas. i’ve had three deployments in the middle east as an Infantry squad leader, and i do have a college degree. if you haven’t done anything, then your shit-talking simply makes you look immature and insecure.

if you really understood military values and what it’s like to be in a combat unit, then you would know better than to talk smack to people that have done things that you simply don’t understand yet…are when you are in a leadership position and take this stance, you’re gonna get you ass handed to you. NCO’s run the Army-that’s the way it is. we instruct, and we lead from the front in battle.

“respect is earned, not issued…”

[quote]Contrl wrote:
You’re partially right. It WOULD in fact appear that way. What that picture actually is, is me messing around in the barracks a few years back. I took the rank off, since we had MOUT training with paintballs in a few minutes. Yep, that’s right… I’m one of those bastards that still uses pin-on. And to answer your question, I’m 24. Got my stripes at 21, made SSG at 22, and commissioned shortly after (OCS).[/quote]

That’s funny because I see a Leadership Excellence patch on your left shoulder(worn by ROTC cadre and cadets) and since the BDU’s have been phased out for active duty, one can only make the assumption that you are just a shitbag cadet like me and my friend.

Also, if you made staff sgt by 22 years old, then you ranked hella fast. Not only that, when did you have time to get a college degree? I’m calling the bullshit card on you completely. Somethings not right about this guy.