Newjack Seeking Advice

How can I determine whether or not an online vendor is legitamite? And what are some precautions to take when ordering so you do not get caught? These are probably some questions people have asked before but if anyone is willing to help out please sound off.

Listen here private…nothing will help you become an officer so quit trying.

First of all Cadidiot oops I meant Cadet I am an Non-Commissioned
Officer and an Iraq Veteran and soon to be Afghan Vet. So please spare yourself further embarresment. I don’t have time to waste and am looking for valid and adult responses. Please go bother someone else.

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
Officer and an Iraq Veteran and soon to be Afghan Vet. So please spare yourself further embarresment. I don’t have time to waste and am looking for valid and adult responses. Please go bother someone else.[/quote]

A* non-commissioned officer. Also, it is spelled ‘embarrassment’. Your lack of a college education is really showing. I’ll make sure to go out of my way to have you salute me when I’m commissioned, Sergeant Dumbass.

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
Officer and an Iraq Veteran and soon to be Afghan Vet. So please spare yourself further embarresment. I don’t have time to waste and am looking for valid and adult responses. Please go bother someone else.[/quote]

Youh kan’t speal know wondear ur enlizted.

Real nice bringing your buddy into this. It seems the both of you really have nothing better to do other than pick fights with fellow soldiers whether officer or enlisted. That really shows you maturity level and what kind of officer you two will will develop into. please grow up.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Officer and an Iraq Veteran and soon to be Afghan Vet. So please spare yourself further embarresment. I don’t have time to waste and am looking for valid and adult responses. Please go bother someone else.

Youh kan’t speal know wondear ur enlizted.[/quote]

hey idiots, he’s asking a question about something; not asking a couple of cadets to point out their ingnorance. you’re not even officers yet, so why don’t you wait to be assholes 'til you at least get your Tabs, okay?

Vet,

small orders from sites to see if they deliver…also, the quality of the site. some of the guys here might PM you some, but they won’t post a good source…good luck. a lot of the amil-order stuff is a gamble…

btw, just got back from Iraq in November myself…

Thanks! When it comes to payment should it be done by pre paid credit card and P.O. Box rather than your home of record?

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
Thanks! When it comes to payment should it be done by pre paid credit card and P.O. Box rather than your home of record?[/quote]

Hate to bust your bubble, but sargeants don’t make enough to afford gear.

Get a life! Cant you take a hint? Nobody wants you here. Why don’t you get lost and go study? I can guarantee you would probably flunk BOLC OBC and your Advance OBC because of your bad attitude. Go do your homework.

You children better hope you never get posted to a war zone. You might get fragged.

Yeah dude, you’re about 75 and from Australia, noone can take you seriously.

sharetrader’s hardcore - just look at his haircut

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
Get a life! Cant you take a hint? Nobody wants you here. Why don’t you get lost and go study? I can guarantee you would probably flunk BOLC OBC and your Advance OBC because of your bad attitude. Go do your homework.[/quote]

#1 you are right I should study since what puts me superior and you inferior is my intelligence and your lack thereof. I should foster the growth of that intelligence through studying. #2 it is virtually impossible to fail OBC. #3 you have a fatass old dude supporting your lame enlisted point.

[quote]ArmyWarVet wrote:
How can I determine whether or not an online vendor is legitamite? And what are some precautions to take when ordering so you do not get caught? These are probably some questions people have asked before but if anyone is willing to help out please sound off. [/quote]

This question is addressed in part throughout a number of posts, and the consensus appears to be that there are no guarantees as far as legitimacy of sources. Personally, I searched quite a bit before choosing a vendor. I received my order and have noticed significant gains over the past month, but, that said, for test-e I have more post injection pain than I had expected.

Do you have particular cause for concern that your mail might be checked/watched or are you just worried in general? Domestic mail is subject to less scrutiny. Sachets can be packaged in a stealthy manner. Either or both of these options might be worth considering.

In the past I have always used home credit card and home address under the theory that enforcement has far more to worry about, and my orders have been from countries where the product I was ordering was legal (not likely to be subpoenas for any of those records…if records are even kept for any amount of time). That said, if it isn’t inconvenient for you, increased security is never a bad thing.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Get a life! Cant you take a hint? Nobody wants you here. Why don’t you get lost and go study? I can guarantee you would probably flunk BOLC OBC and your Advance OBC because of your bad attitude. Go do your homework.

#1 you are right I should study since what puts me superior and you inferior is my intelligence and your lack thereof. I should foster the growth of that intelligence through studying. #2 it is virtually impossible to fail OBC. #3 you have a fatass old dude supporting your lame enlisted point.[/quote]

In #1 you make a personal attack rather than saying anything of value. Is it important to you to feel superior to this man?
In #2 you make a proposition but fail to support the proposition.
#3 Would you criticize my view on blackhole theory if I were supported by an old crippled dude in a wheelchair who talks with a voice synthesizer?

I think the whole private thing was started as a joke, lighten up dudes.

Enlisted… officer… who gives a flying shit. I’ve known fucktards who can’t tie their shoes on both ends of the spectrum, and I as well as many fellow enlisted people that I knew have a master’s degree.
Also, to the soon-to-be butterbar:

When an enlisted person salutes you, they are saluting your uniform, not you as a person… no matter how special your mother told you you are.

[quote]PinkMist wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
Thanks! When it comes to payment should it be done by pre paid credit card and P.O. Box rather than your home of record?

Hate to bust your bubble, but sargeants don’t make enough to afford gear.[/quote]

I can show you an LES from '05 where I was making $4200+ a month after taxes with my hazard pay, language pay, flight pay, COLA, etc… as an e-5. My only bills were my internet and phone cards to call your mom. If that’s not enough for gear then someone is taking you for a ride.

H-Train I do appreciate what you have responded with. Maybe these Cadets were just joking around. I was just simply looking for an answer or something to steer me into the right direction.

[quote]kanerosnov wrote:
ArmyWarVet wrote:
How can I determine whether or not an online vendor is legitamite? And what are some precautions to take when ordering so you do not get caught? These are probably some questions people have asked before but if anyone is willing to help out please sound off.

This question is addressed in part throughout a number of posts, and the consensus appears to be that there are no guarantees as far as legitimacy of sources. Personally, I searched quite a bit before choosing a vendor. I received my order and have noticed significant gains over the past month, but, that said, for test-e I have more post injection pain than I had expected.

Do you have particular cause for concern that your mail might be checked/watched or are you just worried in general? Domestic mail is subject to less scrutiny. Sachets can be packaged in a stealthy manner. Either or both of these options might be worth considering.

In the past I have always used home credit card and home address under the theory that enforcement has far more to worry about, and my orders have been from countries where the product I was ordering was legal (not likely to be subpoenas for any of those records…if records are even kept for any amount of time). That said, if it isn’t inconvenient for you, increased security is never a bad thing.[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I am a bit worried becuase my states DA has a hard on for busting people for anabolic steroids and he has created his own personal war against them rather than crack or marijuana.

You donot see gangs shooting each other over d-bol or women hooking for a shot of test. I just want to take all precautions and not get busted.

Does anyone know which is the best Anabolic for running? I want to improve my run and i understand that running is the best way but i want an extra edge. which is the overall best on to help me in all three events?