Newcomer to the Site...

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
*Always try hitting her.

With milk.

And a fish.[/quote]

Have we decided exactly what sort of fish should be used yet?

For some reason the first fish that comes to mind is a mackerel.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I think I’m going to like it around here, seems to be a much better group of people than the other place I used to post at coughbodybuilding.comcough I’m sorry but I couldn’t take another thread full of 16 year old’s arguing about the best way to “blast teh bicepts”

Anyways, thanks again. I’m off to work.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Johnny Blaze mentioned two important rules already, here are a few more:

Rules:
*If you ever mention how hot a girl is that you slept with or made out with, you POST PICTURES!
*Prof.X is the man
*You’re required to compliment each T-vixen you see in a thread that you are posting in.
*If you ever post pictures of yourself, you must pose shirtless and holding a tennis shoe.
*Always try hitting her.[/quote]

Jeez Wol, Breaking your own rule! I’ll cover you:

MsM and October Girl are HOT!

EDIT: I wish I’d slept with them so I’d have to post pictures… Of them together…
In a bubble bath… Not too many bubbles though. 8^)

You are so in my good books now, Kruiser. Not that you weren’t before…

I don’t do bubble baths though. Only slip n slide. The Spiderman one is the bomb!

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
For some reason the first fish that comes to mind is a mackerel.[/quote]

I’m leaning toward a xander or one of those snakeheads that according to a documentary I saw the other night appear to be taking over in some parts of the US.

This gives us a fish with a bit more T plus it gets the varmints out of the waterways.

[edit] Watch this Sancho character guys, he’s come from… over there! :wink:

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Johnny Blaze mentioned two important rules already, here are a few more:

Rules:
*If you ever mention how hot a girl is that you slept with or made out with, you POST PICTURES!
*Prof.X is the man
*You’re required to compliment each T-vixen you see in a thread that you are posting in.
*If you ever post pictures of yourself, you must pose shirtless and holding a tennis shoe.
*Always try hitting her.

Jeez Wol, Breaking your own rule! I’ll cover you:

MsM and October Girl are HOT!

EDIT: I wish I’d slept with them so I’d have to post pictures… Of them together…
In a bubble bath… Not too many bubbles though. 8^)

[/quote]

You complimented them for the both of us. Good job, sir.

Wol, you know you’re the man.

Does this sound familiar to you at all?

“I’m coming down the stairs right now. I’ll be there, any second now. You just wait right there.”

under breath

“I hope he’s there waiting for me. I’m going to get him good this time!”

[quote]MsM wrote:
Wol, you know you’re the man.

Does this sound familiar to you at all?

“I’m coming down the stairs right now. I’ll be there, any second now. You just wait right there.”

under breath

“I hope he’s there waiting for me. I’m going to get him good this time!”[/quote]

Oh yes, I remember. And I remember lying and running away like a coward. WolBarret Tactics.