Starting a conditioning program after a long, multi-year absence from physical training.
Are certain brands “better” or “cleaner” than others?
I ask because the same substance sold by different companies have huge price differences.
On Amazon.com, it seems that products by Pure Encapsulations and Integrative Therapeutics
cost 2-3 times similar products from Now or Nature Made, etc.
Where should I start?
I will be purchasing the following (as recommended by KSman) -
- B-complex multi-vitamin with trace elements
including iodine+selenium, High potency, iron free
- Vitamin D3, oil based caps, take 25,000 for first 5 days
- EFA’s fish oil, flax seed oil/meal, nuts
- Vitamin E Natural source
- Vitamin C and other antioxidants
- Ubiquinol form of CoQ10, 50mg
- Chromium picolinate
- DHEA 25mg
Thanks for the help and the fantastic forum.