Ok heres the deal, ive got my diet straight and my workout straight, the thing is im getting results just not as fast as i want them. im down with the whole steroids thing but id rather make a homebrew than buy it, the thing is i have no idea how. i need something that will give me descent results with minimal side affects, im not trying to gain too much size, but i do want to get cut. Any help telling me what i need, how much and where to get it would be useful…

Thanks alot…

[quote]Nyyankeeman02 wrote:
Ok heres the deal, ive got my diet straight and my workout straight, the thing is im getting results just not as fast as i want them. im down with the whole steroids thing but id rather make a homebrew than buy it, the thing is i have no idea how. i need something that will give me descent results with minimal side affects, im not trying to gain too much size, but i do want to get cut. Any help telling me what i need, how much and where to get it would be useful…[/quote]

stats? Goals beside “I want to get Cut”
Cycle length? what gear do you have in mind? Do more research and come back and ask better questions
Thanks alot…

im 5’11 155 low body fat just trying to get a little bigger

[quote]Nyyankeeman02 wrote:
im 5’11 155 low body fat just trying to get a little bigger [/quote]

you’re borderline anorexic…if you see food, eat it. forget AAS for now.