hi there, i have been reading about steroids and i been playing with the idea of doing my first cycle, but I have some questions? any help will be greatly appreciated…

I am 31, 200lbs and 6ft 1, and looking to gain some mass/bulk, however when i was 5 i had hepatitis, i am planning to use the following: (safe cycle)
primobolan-s 400mg a week and winstol or dianobol 200mg a week. Is that a good cycle for my goal? i plan to use this cycle for only 4 weeks, is that enough time to see any difference and what should i expect from those two?

will my liver suffer anytype of harm from those two substances? once again any help will be appreciated,…thnx

[quote]luchador wrote:
hi there, i have been reading about steroids and i been playing with the idea of doing my first cycle, but I have some questions? any help will be greatly appreciated…

I am 31, 200lbs and 6ft 1, and looking to gain some mass/bulk, however when i was 5 i had hepatitis, i am planning to use the following: (safe cycle)
primobolan-s 400mg a week and winstol or dianobol 200mg a week. Is that a good cycle for my goal? i plan to use this cycle for only 4 weeks, is that enough time to see any difference and what should i expect from those two?

will my liver suffer anytype of harm from those two substances? once again any help will be appreciated,…thnx

[/quote]

You’re going to be flamed. I’ll start by telling you what you’ll be told in a nice way. I can tell you now that what you should be doing is focusing on a good diet and hard training. Check out Massive Eating by Berardi. Pick a good training plan. With your stats, it’s extremely unlikely that you won’t be able to make significant natural gains for a long time to come with proper diet and training.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
luchador wrote:

You’re going to be flamed. I’ll start by telling you what you’ll be told in a nice way. I can tell you now that what you should be doing is focusing on a good diet and hard training. Check out Massive Eating by Berardi. Pick a good training plan. With your stats, it’s extremely unlikely that you won’t be able to make significant natural gains for a long time to come with proper diet and training.
[/quote]

If anything… consider something like Carbolin 19. I can’t speak about much else. I try to stay away from the steroid forum. It’s dark in here.

I don’t recommend Carbolin 19. The only supplements you should even consider are a protein powder, fish oil capsules, and a multi-vitamin. Just good eatin’ and hard liftin’ will do wonders.

To actually answer your question…No 4 weeks of primo at almost any dose will do almost nothing for you. Since it has such a long half life it would take 3-4 weeks before it would even build up enough in your system to start working at all. Also primo is super mild and wont do much for you any way unless you are using it to end out a cycle or maybe as a bridge.
Read some more while you take the advice that has already been given in this thread and then in the next year or so of learning you can design a worth wild cycle and we will critique it for you.
DA

thanx for your answers i do appreciated, also one more thing do i have to be extra careful when using any type of steroids do to my hepatitis…
thanx

[quote]luchador wrote:
thanx for your answers i do appreciated, also one more thing do i have to be extra careful when using any type of steroids do to my hepatitis…
thanx [/quote]

You might be smart to avoid dbol, anadrol, winstrol, and anavar. Essentially any oral would probably be a bad idea for you. Oh yea, and alcohol too as well as anything else that stresses the liver.

thank you for letting me know, i have another question, then i should do research on injectable steroids since they are not as hard on the liver as orals? is that correct? and what steroids do you recommend for someone with my condition, if any? once again any help will be appreciated…thnx

p.s. i am currently taking TRIBEX and i am very pleased with the results, just to let you guys know…thnx

I was reading on another post that about 300-400 mgs of primobolan depot for about 8 weeks, should help me bulk up, what do you guys think? thnx

[quote]luchador wrote:
I was reading on another post that about 300-400 mgs of primobolan depot for about 8 weeks, should help me bulk up, what do you guys think? thnx[/quote]

Read the Steriod Newbie thread and search this site for the many dozens of articles on steroids. Also check out other sites and message boards. Read for the next several months and then come back and post your proposed cycle and you will get some good feedback.

Otherwise people are not likely to want to help you if it appears you have done very little research on your own.

I won’t go into too much detail here right now. I recommend doing a steroid profile on EVERY chemical out there and see what fits you based on your goals.

First off, drop the idea of doing Primo. It is too damn expensive and won’t give you the bulk you’re looking for. Good luck.